Puppy Love

Tae's POV

Which one would she like the most? I asked myself.

I kept walking through the shelter looking at all the dogs. They all looked cute, but there was one puppy that was scrawny, small, and somehow managed to capture my heart.

"This is the one," I said to the manager while pointing at the pup.

"Does he have a name?" I asked while signing the papers.

"Yeah, Namjoon," the manager replied.

"Haha that's adorable, almost too tough for a dog this size, but he manages to pull it off," I said with a smile.

(y/n) POV

I was sitting on the couch, wearing my new Gucci dress V got me for my birthday, watching my favorite Korean drama, Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, and waiting for Tae to get home from practice. His schedule is so tight that he wasn't even here this morning to give me my present (the Gucci dress). He had left it on his pillow for me to find when I woke up.

We are supposed to go to this new restaurant in town, but he's half an hour late from when he said he was going to be home. I don't want to say I'm aggravated because that's not the right word to describe it. I'm more let down and disappointed. Do you think he forgot? Did he decide work was more important than our dinner?

Right in the middle of my horrid thoughts, I heard keys jiggling from outside the door. He's home! I jumped off the couch and ran towards the door. By the time I got to the door he had just unlocked and opened it. He was holding...a puppy!

"Oh my goodness!" I screamed. I went to grab the dog out of his arms almost ignoring that Tae was even there. Once the puppy was in my arms I had forgotten about my surroundings. I had forgotten Tae was home, I had forgotten what time it was and that Tae was late because now I knew why. It was so he could bring me this precious puppy!

"What's his name?" I said with the biggest smile on my face.

"Namjoon," Tae replied.

"This is the best birthday present I've ever gotten! Thank you so much, Oppa!" I exclaimed while putting Namjoon down and giving Tae a hug.

"What about the Gucci dress I bought you?" He asked playfully frowning.

"It looks great on you by the way," He lustfully growled in my ear.

With one swift movement, he picked me up bridal style and carried me to our bedroom.

When we got to our room he threw me on king size bed and threw me on the bed. He climbed on top of me and started to kiss my jaw.

"What about dinner?" I asked.

"Your pussy is dinner," he growled in my ear.