Sex Lessons

*fanart by KekeLiv*

You were a virgin. You were sick of it. You had sexual desires just like anyone else and you wanted to act on them, but you were just scared.

"Knock knock," your best friend Taehyung had said as he walked into your room. He walked over to your bed and sat down right next to where you were laying.

(y/n) POV

I had a sexual dream last night and I had just woken up from it about 20 minutes ago. I didn't know why Tae was at my house so early. Oh wait, I recall telling him last night that he could come over and we would go eat breakfast together.

Anyways back to my dream, so in my dream, I was on top of this really attractive guy riding his cock, but I never got to see his face all I remember is what his hands looked like because they had a tight grip on my ass.

I was still slightly flustered because of my dream and usually Tae and I share our dreams from the night before. He had already been explaining his dream from last night, but I had zoned out. He brought me back to reality by saying, "and we rode horseback into the sunset. So (y/n) what was your dream last night?"

"Umm, I'd rather not talk about it," I replied.

"Oh no, was it scary?" He asked me.

"No, it was...something different," I said.

He noticed my legs fidgeting around because of how uncomfortable talking about this was making me. A look of realization suddenly was plastered on his face.

"(y/n)!" Tae shouted. "You had a sexy dream last night!" He continued.

"Okay...so what if I did? What's the big deal?" I exclaimed, getting all defensive.

"Aw stop, you look so adorable when you get defensive," Tae said.

He placed his hand on one of my thighs that was still covered by my comforter. I looked down at it. That's the same hand from the guy in my dream.

I gasped and put my hand over my mouth.

"What?" Tae asked.

You just shook your head no, eyes still open wide, hand still over your mouth.

"If you don't tell me I'll have to tickle you." He threatened.

"No, please don't," I begged. I hated being tickled because I always make this weird moaning sound like I don't even laugh.

He began to wiggle his fingers as his hands approached my stomach.

"Okay fine I'll tell you!" I exclaimed.

He sat back, waiting patiently for what I was about to say.

"You...were the guy in my dream last night." I managed to get out.

"Oh my god (y/n). Do you think of me like that?" He asked.

I looked away from him, beginning to blush.

"(y/n) It's okay if you do. I do too." He said in a tone of voice that I'd never heard come from him before. It was deeper, slower, and dare I say it sexier.

He started to climb on top of me and kiss my neck. I couldn't help but moan when he continued to suck on a certain spot.

"T-tae this feels great and all, but I don't really know how to do this," I said embarrassed because I was just a little virg.

"Oh right," he said pulling his lips away from my neck, "I forgot you're a virgin."

"Don't worry I can teach you." He said with lust filled eyes.

He unbuckles his belt and pulls down his boxers revealing his already hard dick.

"Just start licking the tip and we'll go from there." He commanded.

I sat up and started licking the tip, as I was told, and I then decided to take a chance and I slid his whole cock into my mouth earning a load moan from Tae.

"Oh my god just like that baby girl." He moaned. "Now move your head up and down."

I did as I was told. I kept moving my head up and down, taking in his entire cock and at one point he started to groan and moan really loud over and over again.

What's happening, I thought. Was I doing something wrong?

"I'm about to cum (y/n), just keep doing that." He said.

About .2748843 seconds later he came in my mouth. It tasted weird so I spit it out.

All Tae did was laugh at me.

He then roughly flipped me over and pulled down my underwear.

"What are you doing now?" I asked him.

"Returning the favor," he growled.