Dr. Kim

y/n pov

I walked into the dentist office and up to the counter.

"Check in for y/n, an appointment at 3 o'clock," I said.

"Ok, you're all set!" The lady said as she clicked her computer mouse and checked me in.

I'm kind of nervous. I haven't been to the dentist in ages. I never really liked the dentist and the only reason I ever went was because my old dentist was my aunt and so I could catch up with her and get that dreadful appointment out of the way. Kill two birds with one stone you might say.

So I sat an uncomfortable waiting room chair and bounced my leg up and down while staring at the floor. Millions of thoughts raced through my head.

Will it be a man or a woman?

Will they hurt me?

Are they gonna be old? And what if their vision isn't great and they screw up my teeth?!

Are they gonna make me bleed?

I haven't flossed since last November.

My thoughts get interrupted by someone saying my name, well more like shouting my name.

"Y/N!" My new dentist raised his voice.

I shot up from my seat and walked towards him, "I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention. I'm a little nervous," I said.

"It's ok. No harm done. Now follow me." He commanded.

He turned his back towards me and started walking at a fast pace. Well, his pace wasn't really that fast it's just that his legs are really long and it was kind of hard to keep up with him.

We finally reached our destination and he led me over to the chair.

"You can sit down right there. Make yourself comfortable." He said.

I sat down in the chair and he begins looking at his clipboard and typing things into the computer. I look at what he's reading on the computer and he looks at me, " From your records I can see you haven't been to the dentist in a while."  He says in a teasing sort of tone.

"Uh yeah... I'm not the biggest fan of the dentist." I say.

"Well, that's ok. I'm Dr. Kim and not to brag or anything, but I'm one of the best." He says.

"How is that not bragging?" you ask with a hint of a giggle.

"It was I just didn't want to say it was." He said and then looked back at his computer with a smirk plastered across his beautiful face.

I looked down at my feet and started blushing. His smirk was making me feel...things.

"Okay, let's get started!" He said pulling his gloves over his big, beautiful hands. With nice long fingers, I might add.

Fuck! You can't think about your dentist like this! What are you thinking!?

"Alright y/n I'm going to lean your seat back now," he said as he proceeded to press his foot down on the pedal and the seat began to lean back.

I'm just staring at the ceiling because I don't want to look him in the eyes. After I realized how goddamn hot he was, I wasn't able to be myself. I became stiff and uneasy.

"Ok so what I'm gonna do first is just check for cavities. There's going to be some slight pressure," he informed me.

I just nodded my head. 

He adjusted the light above me so that he could see better, I didn't move.

"Open wide," he said with a slight smirk. Goddamn, that smirk makes me weak. I began to squirm a little.

He began pressing down on my back molars with the metal tool and the next thing I felt was a hand being placed on my hip.

"Quit squirming," he ordered, but his hand on my hip made me squirm even more. I wanted his hand off of me, not because I didn't like it, but because if he didn't I might not be able to control myself.

"I'm so-" I was cut short by his lips being placed on mine.

I leaned up, our lips still connected, and he put his hand that wasn't on my hip around my neck to deepen the kiss.

I pulled away slightly, "Dr. Kim-" I began.

"It's Taehyung," he interrupted.

"Teahyung," I continued, "what are you doing?"

"I'm making sure you don't have any cavities," he said with a smirk and then leaned in and proceeded to kiss me.

The kiss was getting pretty steamy and I felt two of his long, warm fingers brush against my inner thigh. I began to squirm because I wanted him to touch me more. I wanted more of him.

"Please, just do it," I mumbled into the kiss.

He put his hand all the way up my skirt and moved my panties to one side, out of the way of our fun.

His fingers brushed against my clit and I let out a slight moan. Without warning, he thrust two fingers inside of me.

I pulled away from the kiss, leaned my head back, and moaned, "Oh fuck, faster!"

He began to thrust in and out of me faster and faster, adding a third finger in me.

I was letting out moans like crazy. My chest heaving up and down at a rapid pace.

"I'm gonna cum," I squealed.

"Cum for me baby girl," he whispered in my ear.

"Oh shit!" I screamed as I came all over his beautiful, long fingers.

When I came down from my high he took his fingers out of me and sucked my juices off of them.

"You taste good," he said with a smirk.

I let out a small giggle.

"Thank you? I guess." I said awkwardly.

"My pleasure," he replied.

"Well I guess that concludes our checkup for today," he said.

He handed me a slip of paper with a phone number written on it. I looked up at him with a confused look.

"So I can check for cavities more often," he winked.

"C'mon I'll walk you out," he stood up and I followed him out to the main lobby.

"Bye baby girl," he whispered in my ear and gave me a smack on my ass.