I Don't Want You (warning: violent and dark)

(y/n) POV

I was watching my boyfriend Jhope record his part of Mic Drop in the studio and boy was it hot. It made me have the biggest nut ever. After Jhope was done he went to go talk to RM about other things regarding the song. I decided that I wouldn't interrupt, as it seemed to be of importance, so I just sat in my same spot and watched Taehyung record his part of the song. His part was really cool if I do say so myself. He kept making eye contact almost the WHOLE time he was singing. He was making me feel some type of way, and I know that sounds bad because I already have a boyfriend who I love and am very committed to, but with the way he was looking at me, I couldn't help it. Let's just hope this feeling is a one-time thing.

After Hobi was done talking to RM, I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"You did so good!" I said to him.

"Thanks, babe," he replied.

I leaned up to his ear and whispered, "The way you rapped turned me on so much, do you want to help me fix my little problem later?" After I said that he looked at me with lust filled eyes, grabbed my ass, and said, "of course baby girl."

Jesus Christ the things that boy does to me.

He walked away to go talk to someone else about the song and I went to go get a snack.

While I was getting my snack I felt someone wrap their arms around me, assuming it was Hobi I leaned into him and put my ass on his dick. 

"I knew it," I heard him whisper. That's not Hobi's voice. I turned around and I was met with Taehyung's face. His arms were still snaked around me and he leaned in and started to kiss me.

I pulled away and said, "What the hell are you doing!"

"Isn't this what you wanted? I saw the way you looked at me I know I made you feel things. Sexual things." When he got finished saying that he didn't even give me a chance to respond before he started kissing me again.

Once again I pulled back, but he just moved down to my neck. "Please stop Tae." I pleaded.

"I love it when you call me that." He growled.

Oh my god what is happening right now. This can't be real. "Please Taehyung, please. I don't want you." I said.

"Lies!" He yelled. He was looking at me dead in the eyes. It was actually quite scary the way he reacted. I started to shake and I was frozen in place, I didn't know what to do or what to say. 

"I didn't mean to scare you, just let me love you. I can be better than him." He said while going back to kiss my neck.

"Tae I don't want you. Please leave me alone!" I shouted while tears started to fall. Taehyung still wouldn't get the hint and just continued to do what he was doing.

"What is this?" I heard a very familiar voice say. Hobi!

Taehyung backed away from me and I ran to Jhope and hugged him while crying into his shirt. He held me in a warm embrace until I calmed down. When I backed away from him I turned around to see Tae, still standing there, realizing what he had done.

"(y/n) I'm so sorry." He said with a single tear falling down his right cheek.

"It's okay," I began, but Hobi cut me off, "No, It's not. What the fuck were you thinking?" He shouted to Tae.

Taehyung stood there with a blank face still in shock of what he had just done. "I don't know," he managed to get out, still not even making eye contact either of us.

Taehyung started to walk towards me and began to grab my hand, "I'm sorry."

I jerked my hand away because I was scared. I felt like I didn't know him anymore.

"Don't touch her," Jhope said. And with that Hobi and I walked away, leaving Tae there standing in the hallway.