Stockholm

You sat there on the cold, white tile. The sound of the water dripping from the faucet into the sink rang in your ears, over and over again. Your wrists chained to handle in the shower. You stared at the wall.

You heard the dog bark and the front door open. It was him! He was home! You knew you shouldn't be excited, but you couldn't help it. Last night, he sat there on the edge of the shower and just...talked to you. He opened up about his life and his problems, you couldn't help but sympathize with him.

You could hear his footsteps getting closer to the bathroom.

"How are you?" He asked, while placing a sandwich in front of you.

"I'm good...as good as I can be," you kind of trailed off. Not wanting to make him upset, but to give him a subtle hint that you'd be more comfortable if you were kept differently. The bad thing is, you didn't mind being kept, by him at least. You sort of...felt for him. His feelings became your feelings. You didn't mind being in his company.

He noticed how much you had to adjust just so you could get into a position to eat your meal.

"Would you like to be...unchained?" He asked wearily. The truth is he was lonely. He took you because he didn't have anyone else in his life to care for or to care for him. He was scared that if he were to let his grasp on you loosen that you would run away and he would, yet again, have no one but himself.

Before you even responded to the question you said, "I promise. I promise I won't leave. I-I don't want to."

The sadness that was in his eyes turned into relief and happiness.

Without any words he unchained your wrists from the shower handle.

The first thing you did when your hands were set free was grab his cheeks and kiss him.

At first he was surprised, but he ended up deepening the kiss while his hands roamed your body.

Once you pulled away, out of breath, you managed to say, "I think, I think I love you Taehyung."

A smile spread across his face.

"I think I love you too (y/n)."