Pool Boi

You woke up and walked down stairs only to find that your parents weren't home...again.

"Another business trip I guess," you said as you let out a sigh. They're never home and you get really lonely not to mention you don't have a lot of friends because you guys just moved here about 2 months ago and you haven't been able to get out and meet people because you're so busy unpacking and getting organized.

You decide to get dressed and go to the grocery store so you can have stuff to snack on.

While you here out you noticed the weather is sunny and hot. A perfect pool day!

You arrive back home and put your snacks in the pantry. You run upstairs and put on your cute new swimsuit.

You run out the backdoor and then cannon ball into the pool.

"Woah there!" You hear as you come out of the water.

You move your now wet hair from your face and i front of you is a boy in swim trunks and a t-shirt smiling down at you. "Uhhhh who are you?" You asked this mysterious man.

"My name's Taehyung, but you can call me Tae if you want. Your parents hired me to clean the pool and the patio because they knew while they were away you wouldn't do it," he finished his sentence with a chuckle.

"Oh I see," you said looking down into the water playing with your swimsuit and unsure of what to say next.

"I kinda...can't clean the pool while you're in it," Tae said.
"Well clean it later." I demanded.
"What am I supposed to do until you're done your highness," he said jokingly.
"Join me in the pool," I said looking up at him glistening in the sunlight. His dark black hair looked so clean and soft. His t-shirt fit not too big, but not too small. It was just perfect.
"Sure why not?" Tae said snapping me out of my trance he had me in. "Oh and by the way it's rude to stare y/n," Taehyung said and he slid into the pool.

You looked down in embarrassment your cheeks turning red. "I'm sorry...um yeah haha," you laughed nervously.

"It's okay y/n," he paused, "I think you're cute too. You wanna go for lunch sometime?"

"YES! i mean...yeah sure whatever that's sounds cool or whatever i'll have to check my schedule because you know i'm a busy gal-"

"Stop rambling!!" He interrupted me. "Jeez you're so cute."

AN
Hey y'all ig i'm back or whateverrrr