Gucci Suit

You're pouring the red wine into your most expensive wine glasses because tonight you are having a fancy night in with your boyfriend Taehyung. You had just finished the dinner that the chef V hired had made. You made your way over to the table and when you went to put his wine glass in front of him, you tripped and spilled it all over his new Gucci suit.

He looked up at you astonished as you grabbed the napkin and tried to dab the wine off of him.

"Don't even try it's already ruined," he said as he waved his hand at you, signaling you to stop, but you didn't stop because you knew it was one of his favorite suits and you felt horrible.

"I said stop (y/n)," he stated again, raising his voice a little louder than before.

"No Tae it's fine really I'll get it all cleaned up and-" you began.

"Didn't I say stop it! Goddamnit you never listen!" He shouted. He started to undo the cufflinks and was glaring at the ceiling because he couldn't stand to look at you.

"Is there anything I can do? I mean it was an accident." You said softly because you knew that he was mad and you didn't want to push him over the edge.

"No. It's fine," he replied while continuing to undo the buttons on his shirt.

You knew he was mad and you would be lying if you said he didn't look hot. He was all flustered, his jaw was tense, the black choker around his neck, the dim lighting. I mean he looked like an anime prince.

He took the coat and the shirt off the table and into his hands and began walking towards the bedroom.

"Where are you going?" You said in your most innocent voice.

He turned around, looked you dead in the eye, and said, "Follow me."

You began to follow him up the stairs and into your bedroom.

You sat down on the bed and waited for him to say something. He walked over to you, flipped you over and pulled your dress up, revealing your black lace lingerie.

"Is this the lingerie I got you?" He said with a smirk.

"Indeed it is, oppa." You said.

He ripped your panties off and slammed inside of you over and over again.

"This is what happens to bad girls who spill wine on daddy's suit." He growled.

You can't even respond because you're moaning so much.

When you've both come down from your highs and you're lying down next to each other you say, "I really am sorry for your suit bae."

"Babygirl it's really fine. Don't you know who I am? I'm V of BTS I can get anything I want including that sweet ass." He says while squeezing your butt and you let out a little moan.

"Are we going for round two?" You say hoping that you are.

"Of course," He growls while kissing your neck.