Vampire

y/n POV

I walked into the apartment that I shared with my roommate Kim Taehyung. I had been living with him because I couldn't afford a place on my own. We've been living together for about a year now and we've actually become really close. I'm afraid to admit that I have liked him almost since the first time we met. I don't know if he would feel the same as me.

I put the groceries on the counter and begin unloading them. I look up from my designated task when I hear Taehyung enter the kitchen. I give him a small smile, which he returns along with, "Do you need any help?"

"Oh yeah if you would just put the items up that go on the top shelves that would be a great help," I replied.

"Of course," he says.

He's acting really odd today. He's acting more mysterious and distant than usual. I wonder if I did something wrong.

"Is something wrong? Like did I do something wrong?" I asked him.

He turned so that he was facing me and said, " yeah...I've actually been wanting to tell you a secret."

"Okay, shoot. I love secrets and I'm an expert at keeping them," I said with a wink.

"I'm a vampire." He said.

I busted out laughing. All he did was stare at me. As I'm wiping a tear away from my left cheek I say, "Oh my God Tae that was a really funny joke. I wasn't expecting that at all."

"I'm not joking." He said calmly.

"Um yes, you are. Vampires don't exist," you reply.

He zooms right in front of me at superhuman speed, flashes me a smile with his fangs evident, grabs my waist, lowers his lips so that they are level with my ear, and whispers, "yes I am."

I shudder. What the fuck is happening. I feel like I'm in some sort of dreamland and that none of this is real. It can't be real so I say, "If this is real then bite me. If I don't wake up then It's not a dream."

"Are you sure you want to do that?" He whispered, lips still level with my ear.

"Why the fuck not my life is a piece of garbage anyways," I answered.

With that he lowered his head down to my neck and connected his fangs with my flesh. That part stung so my eyes shot open and my jaw dropped, but when he started sucking it felt surprisingly...good. I didn't know how to handle myself or if I could handle myself. I let out a moan and started to shake a little because the sensation of turning into a vampire was actually amazing.

Once he pulled away I felt really weak and the last thing I remember was Tae catching me in his arms.

I woke up in Tae's bed. I thought it really was just a dream so I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I exposed the part of my neck that had been bitten in the dream, but to my surprise, it was still there. I was too busy examining it to realize that Tae had walked into the bathroom and snaked his arms around my waist from the back. He was looking at me in a weird way so I said, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because that's the most intimate thing I've ever done and to be honest I've liked you since the first day we met. He replied

"No way. I like you too." I said.

"Do you know what it means when a vampire bits another?" He asked.

"Um I can't say that I do," I answered.

"It typically means that they are mates for life...I understand if you're not okay with that because you didn't know beforehand so if-" you cut him off, turned around and laid a passionate kiss upon his lips.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked.

All he could do was smile and giggle like a little boy.