#1 A Long Day

*****************************************************************************************************

"Mommy! Ender gave me a cool nickname like his! I'm Deadlox", I happily cheer. Enderlox stands beside me, smiling at his cleverness. My mother's face slightly falls at my words.
"Honey, I think it's time that you stop talking to imaginary friends. You know they aren't real", she scolds. The seven-year-old gets a confused look on his face.
"But mommy.... Enderlox is real".

*****************************************************************************************************

I wake up to hear a crash from downstairs. Again? Unbelievable. I sit up to see Dollox sitting on my dresser.

"You're really creepy, you know that?", I ask the smiling doll.

"At least I didn't kill you in your sleep", his disembodied voice says. His mouth is stitched shut in a smile, so he can't really talk any differently. But to be honest, I'v see way worse things than him. I hear another crash from downstairs. Ugh.

I get up and put on my headphones before leaving my room. I see Vampirelox hanging from the doorframe of the bathroom. Can't he sleep somewhere else!? I edge my way around him and grab my toothbrush and toothpaste. I look back up and would've screamed if I hadn't expected it. My reflection is a creepy version of myself, very pale with dark clothing and hair.

"Hey Shadox", I say before sticking my toothbrush into my mouth. He smiles creepily at me and disappears. He's not much of a talker.

I leave the bathroom and almost trip over Piglox. I groan and continue on with my crazy day. I look out the window at the pool to see another two swimming. Squidlox is in his human form, and Sirenlox is in his siren form. They swim around and talk in the pool. I turn around and I'm left staring into Brinelox's blank eyes.

"Good morning to you, too", I say while going around him.

"Morning", he mutters while going to find something else to do. I make it half way down the stairs before a hologram pops up in front of me.

"Just a warning, it's bad today", Hologramlox says in his glitchy voice. He then disappears into thin air. I cures under my breath and head into the kitchen. Various types of breakfast food cover the walls, floor, and ceiling. And in the middle of it all, stand Enderlox and Demonlox. They both have pancake batter covering them from head to toe.

"You better be planning to clean this up!", I shout at them.

"In your dreams!", Demonlox yells before running out the other kitchen exit. Enderlox shrugs and casually follows him, wings held in an almost cocky manner. Ghostlox then sticks his head through the ceiling from the floor above.

"When it's dry and stuck to the walls, then you can make them clean it", he tells me before disappearing. I agree with him and move into the living room, where Insanelox is sharpening a knife.

(A/N I think I got them all! Who wants to do a head count?)

"So, what's the plan for today? Anything violent?", Insanelox asks me as soon as I sit down.
"If you want blood, go play happy wheels! But we need to go shopping today, and then I have a few recordings to do with Adam and Mitch", I tell him. Oh, did I not mention that I'm a YouTuber? How else do you think I can spend so much of my time babysitting my other selves? And people wonder why I have a big house!

"I went shopping last time, so I'm not going", Insanelox pouts while crossing his arms.

"Ok, you can stay here. But don't break anything for crying out loud!", I scold him, "So who hasn't been in a while? Hmmm..... I think Ghostlox and Squidlox should go, they got out of it on their last turn". Insanelox grunts while licking his knife and watching me leave the room. I head out to the pool first, because Ghostlox was probably listening.