#3 Filler.....

"-and that's gonna be it for today's video! Make sure to like, subscribe, and comment! See you dudes in the next video!!", Adam yells, his voice being sent to me over my Bluetooth headphones. I pause the recording there, laughing at Mitch's Minecraft character as he pushes Adam off the map. Piglox snorts from the bed he's sitting on in the corner of the room. I hooked up his own headphones to my computer for him. He's just a pig with headphones, but he's like the family pet.

      "Hey guys, are you still coming over this weekend? Jerome and Jason said that they're in, but Seto, Quinten, and Ian all have some family stuff going on", I speak into the mike.

     "Of corse, dude! I have seen you in person for, like, a year", Mitch says.

     "Alesa is taking Mason for the weekend, so I'm all free for some random vlogs in your haunted house", Adam laughs.

     "It's not haunted! I've lived perfectly safe here for years", I gasp in mock offense.

      "Your house is haunted, Ty. Just accept it, and set up cameras", Mitch says, trying to keep a serious voice. He fails. Badly.

     "I'm gonna carve a triangle into the bottom of Adam's shoes", Insanelox says, casually walking into the room. I shoot him a scowl before quickly looking back at the camera.

     "Everything's gonna be fine. I'll even meet you at four at the airport", I reassure them.

     "I bet it will", Insane mumbles, his face pressed right up against my mike. I don't react.

     "Whatever you say, Deadlox", Adam chuckles, using my nickname, "See you soon". Mitch leaves the party after him, leaving me alone with Insane and Pig.

     "All of you better be on your best behavior this weekend", I say, looking them both in the eyes.

     "Sheesh, I was just joking...... maybe", Insanelox mumbles the last part, leaving the room. Piglox oinks before jumping up and following him out. I sigh and push my chair back away from the desk, joining the conga line making its way into the living room. Vampire is still sleeping on the bathroom doorframe as we walk past. He gets a little annoyed when he's woken up before 9 p.m. At least we have a decent watch dog. That one's a little territorial. Shits gonna go down if I somehow unlock a werewolf persona. Please don't let my life turn into a twilight movie......

     I walk into the living room, Squidlox still passed out on the couch. Three people are spread out on the floor with a package of uno cards. A hand mirror is propped up on the couch, and you can see Shadox sitting crossed legged with a few cards in his hand. Hologram is looking bored while examining his own cards. They sit in a name tag holder as Squid moves them for him. Demonlox is trying to cheat on him, and Siren has a very obvious looking poker face.

     "Who's winning?", I ask, plopping down on an arm chair.

     "Shade has gotten uno like, six times, but just keeps drawing cards", Hologram wines, shooting a glare at the mirror.

     "There is no escape from this uno game", Shadox mumbles, so quite that I could barely hear him.

     "I'm winning this game by any means necessary", Demon snaps.

     "Uno!", Siren yells, slapping a blue three onto the pile.

     "You wish!", Demon screams back, a handful of cards flying up into Sirenlox's face. Said aquatic creature screams back, tackling the other to the ground.

     "Oh my God! You're like children", I yell, pulling Siren away. A sickly pale hand suddenly reaches out from the hand mirror, dragging Demonlox back into the glass. Hologram starts laughing in his glitchy way. Now, a tiny Shadox and Demonlox are sitting in the mirror, the latter yelling and cussing. The former stuffs an uno card into Demon's mouth.