Chapter two- Part two

This is how I see Andrew Lovelies,imagine anyone though! Love you!

The heavy headache I was feeling didn't allow me wake up early which resulted in me walking to school with no money because aunty Jennifer was still angry at my rant and i didn't care.

She had made me look so lost, so empty and stupid with her words. I sighed in pain as I kept on walking, filled with thoughts, I failed to notice the car coming behind me and when I did, I just stared at it, no emotion running through me and playing on my face.

Was I dead? I asked myself as I slowly opened my eyes and stared at the arms I was in, it was no white, it was a black like me so I relaxed a bit before I got up.

Dusting away the dusts, I turned to stare at my stranger and gasped "Husky voice jerk!" I yelled staring at him, watching a smirk playing on his lips

"Nice to meet you too bete noire, I am Andrew" he said sarcastically "Leave me alone" I said and started walking away, remembering how he smoked yesterday

"What a way to say thank you" he said and I turned to face him "Thank you! Now leave me alone" I said as I increased my pace and walked away.

"Miss Laya, you are very late to class" Mrs Ridgeberry said glaring at me. I looked at the students doing their snickerinb and passing hateful glares and comments at me

"Well, you see, I walked to school" I said and her expression softened a bit "Fine. Go sit" she said as I sat down. "Why? Mummy left you at home? Bet she's whoring around"

I immediately turned and stared at the girl smirking at me "You con-" "Do your worst" she dared, a smug smile on her face "You can't do anything? Too cowardly to defend your mother? You are pathetic" i hated how much her words hurt, she was right, i was a coward, a pathetic one indeed.

I slowly fixated my gaze on the board, causing giggles, snickers and gossips as tears flowed violently down my eyes. Cowards die each day.

I was walking down the hallway, trying to ignore the stares and glares sent my way when i heard the clicking of heels and towering above me was the mean trifecta smirking at me.

I looked around and noticed phones out, ready to video. "What is a lame girl like you doing in this hallway?" Issa asked, glaring at me. It was like they were Darcey's advocate, saying what she wants them to, while she just stood in front, hands folded and smirking at me her poor victim.

"This hallway is for people Iniovosa, not for animals!" gasps were heard as Mercedes pushed me to the ground which resulted in me yelping and tears clouding my eyes, making everything a mist

"Stay out of this hallway bitch" and with that they were gone. Everyone returned to their normal activities, forgetting i existed.

I got up and walked towards the girls bathroom, washing my face. I heard some voices "That black girl doesn't even know her place. She is a slut, she should have realized how unimportant she is"

Tears clouded my eyes till i could no longer breathe well, till i could no longer bear it all. I found myself falling to the ground but before I could fall, hands supported me "Who are you?" I asked, my voice strained "All blacks are not blacks, at least I don't think so" the voice said and that was before darkness enveloped me and I del dangerously.

"How are you feeling?" The nurse asked me as I slowly opened my eyes and stared at my surroundings "Where am I?" and she smiled"The nurse's office. You fianted, lucky a young man brought you here" she said, smiling at me "Who?" I asked and she shrugged "I don't know his name  and he is not a familiar face" and I keep wondering why anyone would help a reject like me.