Chapter Five-Part Two

"Bête Noire" I slowly opened my eyes and looked around, then at Andrew staring at me "Am I in the hospital?" He nodded and smiled "I will go call the doctor" and he left

How many days was I out? All I recall is jumping in front of that car and all the yells at Aunt Jennifer's house. Where was she even? "Thank God, you finally woke up" the doctor said and began to check my vitals.

"You will be feeling some extreme headaches and mild concussion because of the head surgery we carried out for your head injury, your leg is fractured and she'll be needing a cast. Other than that, she should be fine"

The doctor smiled at me " Get better Phoenix" and walked away. When he left, I broke into tears " I didn't mean for this to happen, I was just so tired. I felt so empty at that house and to find out, my own aunty doesn't care about me"

Andre hugged me tightly as more tears streaked down my eyes " Bête Noire" "I am so sorry Andrew but I can't keep it any longer. I feel so suffocated in any corner I turn. I just had to give up" Andrew cupped my face gently " Listen to me, you cannot give up just yet. You still have a lot to fight for" he got up " Don't give up Bête Noire, never give up" he hugged me and left the room to get me food.

" That's so funny Andy!" I said through laughter as I ate. We were at the terrace of the hospital and he snuck in some hamburgers for me to eat. I was in my hospital gown on a wheelchair with the cast on and Andrew sitted by my side

He said something funny and we laughed together. It was just so rhythmic, the way our laughter sounded and the joy filled in each of our smiles. "Thank you" I said and hugged Andrew who stiffened at first, but then wrapped his hands round my waist and snuggled me closer

We stayed like that for a while before he pulled away abd smiled "Come on, listen to this. Ana sent it to me" he plugged in his earplugs and gave me one, taking the other and there we stayed, heads touching, chest rising and falling ad we listened together.

"We'll race!" Andrew said as we left the terrace together " Wheelchair racing? Not so cool" I said and he smirked "You'll see, I will call some people and then we will have a race! These halls are quiet, no one will hear us"

He called his brothers, the Nowhere Boys and some other guys. "Okay, me and this chica over here are going to race to that end. Whoever wins, gets a prize they decide and whoever loses must do what the winner wants"

He turned to face me " You up for it" I nodded " Wait till I beat your ass" I said and positioned myself "On your wheels, set, go!" And we started racing.

At first I was winning and suddenly, Andrew passed me and won the stupid race "Not fair Andrew" I whined and he smirked "Now my wish" everyone kept quiet, waiting for his wish

" Will be said after this long break" and everyone groaned, him laughing. He turned to me and then said "I and this chica wants to be alone. Thanks for coming, now get out"  and slowly they began to leave

" What's your wish? He smiled at me " Become the queen you are" he whispered into my ears " What do you mean?" "You go around walking like you don't deserve anything good, you carry it in your head that you are not worth it but you are so much worth it so for once, behave like a queen"

He wheeled me back to my room. I laid on the bed and him on the chair as we watched a movie "You should get some rest now, its late" "Can you wait till I sleep before you leave?" " I am not going anywhere, I'm here" I heard him say before I slept.

I woke up to Andrew smiling at me and I grinned "Creepy Andrew" and he laughed at me. The doctor walked in "She can be discharged today. But please you need to rest okay? Eat properly, no strain on her legs okay? And for her headaches, I have prescribed some drugs"

I nodded " Will I be going back to her house?" Andrew frowned "She asked that you stay with us for the time being" she was trying to get rid of me but it was fine, her daughter was doing same. I changed into a comfortable wear

"You okay?" Darren asked as they helped me to the car, me balancing my crutches while they carried my things the driver from Aunt Jennifer brought. Through out the ride, I felt nothing but happiness... These guys were the best.

"Welcome home" Joey said "Come on, let me show you your room. Darryl, prepare lunch please!" Andrew yelled as we walked up the stairs together. My room was located where his room was apparently "We the only ones on this floor"

He opened the door for me and took me in. The room was dressed like it was someone's room before "Who stayed here Andrew?" He frowned "Why's it called a private life?" I said nothing and he said " Because it's meant to be private" and then he stomped off

Lunch with the guys was nice, Andrew was still angry at me for some reason and it was beginning to get on my nerves so I don't excused myself and went up the stairs. "Ini!" I turned to find Ariel smiling at me

"Ariel?" She smiled "Are you okay? You seemed really upset at lunch and Andrew looked angry too. What's wrong?" I smiled " I am fine... I just need some rest.... Really" she nodded "Alright, if you insist. Go rest then"

Hi guys!
Another chapter... More votes and comments and I will keep on updating... So if you loved this chapter, please click on the orange star below and comment too! Looking forward to conversations with y'all...

What do we think about this Chapter? Was Aunt Jennifer right or wrong? What about the actions of Iniovosa?