Chapter Four-Part Three

A princess Rules 3

Dedicated to @thatbeliever for being a friend! Check her out guys, I really appreciate you making special efforts to talk to me

"Bête Noire" Andrew called out as he tapped me gently "Are we there?" He chuckled "Yes, now get out of the car" he came out and opened the door for me as he held my hand, my insides doing happy dance "This is not my house" I pouted feeling lightheaded and nauseous "I know. My house is closer to school, fuel finshed and here we are" he said as he helped me inside the house

"Its very homey and expensive" I say to myself. Andrew's house was super bigger than Aunty's house, and her house was big "No one's home so you can sleep in peace" he explained as we entered the elevator. "This is my room" he said as he opened the grey door and took me inside his room. I expected a scattered room but it was arranged andlassy with the colour black and white.

"You can sleep on the bed" he said like it was a regular thing and I couldn't help but wonder how many girls he had brought here "No girl apart from my mum and sister. Except you count my brothers who will be back soon so better start sleeping" he said and sighed "I can't sleep well in this Andrew" "You can wear my clothes, if you like" he said and gave me a big black shirt with the words 'Love Andy 6' written in white.

Entering his toilet, I changed and came out. I looked nice and Andrew stared at me "Y... You can, um... Go to sleep. I'll prepare us something" he said and walked away. I laid on the bed and shut my eyes. After a long while I guess, I began to hear chatters, laughters, the noise was so much I had to get up. I groaned as I got up from Andrew's bed, using the stairs since I was scared to use the elevator before I spoil it.

"Andrew, why are you making so much noise?" What I saw left me speechless "Boys" I said "What did you think we were! Oh I know! Dicks!" A tall fair boy said as he took a bite from his pizza "Bête Noire, why are you out of bed?" Andrew asked me and now, he was shirtless. Nice body he had, with a small tattoo on his waist "You hungry? Or you need pin relievers?" He continued "No intro And!" Who was And? "And is my nickname for this shit called Andrew and I am Hunter, great in bed" he said and winked at me, I noticed he looked like Andrew though olive skinned like Ariel "I am Joey, and that is my twin, Lucas"

I looked at the tall boy called Joey whose brown hair was in a quiff and his twin Lucas who looked exactly likenhim with the same hairstyle though he wore a beanie over his hair. "Lies, I am Lucas and he is Joey" Lucas said smiling "Dude, Joey just said that" "I know" Lucas answered "Darren" a deep voice said and I smiled at him. He looked like the first guy who spoke, fair and with blue eyes "Darryl and I love your boobs" the first guy who spoke said and chuckled

"Seriously, they are bigger than Nicki Minaj's own" I snorted "Then your dick is as small as my pinky finger" and everyone laughed loudly, and I noticed A drew looking at me intensely. After eating Andrew's food, we all sat down to watch t.v when the doorbell was rung "I am not opening that door! The witch is back!" "The witch?" Darryl frowned "Ariel is a witch, manipulates and messes with your things" I laughed

"Darryl, open that door, she is screaming" Andrew said as Darryl opened the door "Andrew, Darrly refused to open the door for me!" Ariel said as she ran up the stairs. Darrly moved closer to me "Ariel has been up for a while, we should go check her out. She could mess with my baby" "Your baby?" He nodded "My hair products, especially the one my mum just sent for me" no wonder his hair looked great

Darryl and I went upstairs using the elevator to the last floor. Only Andrew, Darryl, Ariel and another room was there. This house was big. "Go to her room, I will check my room" and I ended up going to Ariel's room. Ariel seemed shocked to see me as she his something behind her back but I already saw it "What are you doing with Darryl's hair product?" She shrugged "Nothing" "I am going to tell him"

"If you do, I will tell Andrew you like him" and I sighed "How do you know?" She smiled "Its obvious to any girl" and I sighed "Inside this bottle is pink dye. Give it to him, pretend you caught me before I did anything" and I nodded as I took the bottle to Darryl's room "I caught her before she could even do anything" he grinned "You are a life saver!" And I almost felt guilty.

"Where were you?" Andrew asked, his eyes not leaving the t.v as I snuggled and placed my head on his chest "You tired?" He asked now staring at me "Hmm. Darryl's in trouble" I muttered before closing my eyes but damn did I hear his heart beating faster than usual as I felt his gaze on me than on the t.v.

"It was so epic!" Andrew yelled as we reached my house though we were still in the car. Darryl walked out of his room shouting and his hair was coloured baby pink! He was so mad at me and Ariel who just stared at him like a nutcase. I chukled and stared at our hands

His hands were placed gently on mine and I couldn't ignore the feelings I felt inside. It was like I was being shocked by someing, my hear was beating relatively very fast and I became so nervous. I looked up at Andrew who was still talking about how much he enjoyed the prank. He looked so, pardon my word, beautiful, smiling like a kid and I couldn't help the smile that came on my face

God, I looked like a stalker staring at the guy she had a huge crush on. He didn't like me, he couldn't even dare. I needed to stop whatever was blooming "I... Uh... I need to go" Andrew stopped talking "What happened? Did I say anything wrong?" He asked frowning. How could I tell him that I needed to stay away from him to stop my intense growing feeling "Its nothing. I just need to go now, thanks for the today" I said hastily as I opened the door.

I fought back tears and kept on walking "Wait! Bête Noire" I turned to face him "Yes?" He removed his hands from his pocket and brought out a black box "Um... Well, going through some stuffs, I found this. I want you to have it" he opened it and gave me a silver lucky charm bracelet "Goodnight" he whispered and walked away. I walked into the house feeling different emotions. How do people survive dramas? They watch it through.

Feelings are brewing, well, on the side of Iniovosa! Who knows what that boy called Andrew is feeling? Well, next chapter is a big one. I think the story starts fully from there! So, how do we see Andrew's family and where are their parents? Could Andrew have secrets? What do you think they are?

And if this chapter made you happy, vote, comment and share! Bye lovelies!