Chapter Four-Part One

A princess Rules 1
Hey babies, this I how I see Ella, though with shorter hair! Listen to Girls just wanna have fun by Cyndi Lauper the moment she sees Ella. The song drew me closer to the characters, it could do the same for you!

I sighed as I quietly had my bathe and decided to change into a very dull coloured dress to prevent another stained experience, though luckily Andrew helped me. The thought of Andrew made me smile. What was wrong with me? Thinking of a boy this much. I knew I had a crush on Oke back in Nigeria, but I never felt this wy I guess.

I picked up my phone and decided to play some music, to life my soul if that makes sense to anyone and I remembered the song Ana played for me, which I ended playing when my phone began to ring

"Hello?" There was a chuckle "La Reine, you forgot me!" "Ella, I am so sorry! I have been-" she cut me off "Meet me. Icecream parlour, now" she said and ended the call. I picked up my phone and wallet, telling aunty Jennifer before I went out.

"Hey" I said and Ella turned around "La Reine" she said smiling as she pulled her headphones "I am so sor-" she frowned "Don't apologize. Say sorry when necessary, lesson one" she said and asked me to sit down. "So, La Reine, some white girls bothering you?" I widened my eyes and she laughed "Suprised? I have my ways La Reine" I nodded at her "We could make you better" she said "I will teach you how to be classy. You need to live up to your title" and she sighed "Would you want me to?" I nodded and she grinned as she dragged me away.

"Okay, I want you to do her hair, skin, everything. Should be perfect or you are fired Tony. She needs to look like a princess" and Tony grinned at me "Alright Miss Calloway, I will do it perfect. This girl end up looking Magnifique!" And proceeded to do all manner on me. I knew I spent up to two hours, or more in the hands of Tony. "Perfect Miss Calloway" Ella walked inside and gasped though I was yet to see myself.

"Oh La Reine, you look divine!" She squealed and I decided to see myself. I looked great, my dark skin which Tony said is mocha was glowing and my hair a little cut short and a lighter shade of brown. He exfoliatated my lips and I overall looked good. I was still Iniovosa Laya, guess more chic. "Any English name?" I never used my English name, the white woman who visited our home when I was like five gave me the name "Yes" "Its Phoenix" she grinned "Phoenix"

"Sneakers or heels?" Ella asked me. We were currently in the mall and I noticed we were the only customers "I reserved the place" she said like she read my thoughts and I nodded. How rich was she again? "Sneakers, its more comfortable" and Ella made me try on different clothes, picking a lot. "Did you have fun?" "Fun? It was epic!" Ella laughed a hearty laugh and smiled "Glad I made you smile, you deserve it"

"Now the next let is dressing the part. A queen dresses not just to impress but because she feels herself in it" I nodded "When you walk, rise your chin up. Follow me". I followed Ella to a building where we met up with a lady who will teach me things " I have to go now Phoenix, I leave you to Madam Magda. Bye". Madam Magda was strict, and kept on yelling "A queen never gives up!" Like my ears didn't hurt already which was why I was happy to leave.

Jack the hot driver drove me home and I smiled at him as he brought my things to my room "Who are you?" Darcey asked Jack who raised a brow at her, before looking at me "I will be here by seven thirty. Miss Calloway's orders" and I watched him leave. "Calloway? As in Ella Calloway? The daughter of Emma Calloway?" Darcey knew Ella? How? What was Ella hiding? I smirked at Darcey and went to my room, immediately falling asleep.