Chapter Three- Part Two

This is how I see Mercedes

"Is she okay?" A voice asked and it dawned on me that I didn't die after all. I don't know if being alive was a thing of joy but I certainly wasn't happy about it. I slowly opened my eyes though everything looked so blurry and I coughed. "Ini?" I knew that voice too well.

Closing my eyes, I opened them again to find a worried look on Théo's face but I wasn't a fool, I knew just how big of a dick he was "W... What am I doing here? Where am I?" I asked looking round "At my house" and I almost coughed "What?!" I screeched and began to cough.

"Why?" I asked glaring at him "You jumped into the water and I saved you" I rolled my eyes "Well, I didn't ask you to so would you back off already?!" I asked as I tried to get out of the bed and realized I was in another clothe. "What did you do with my clothe?" I asked, though I began to feel really angry "My sister out them under the sun" and I calmed down a bitnat the mention of a sister.

"Another clothe please, I need to get out of here. This is too short" I was wearing a big shirt with the word 'pussy' with the face of a laughing cat, matched with black ripped shorts "You could take my joggers?" "Anything from you disgust me. I wouldn't say thank you for your heroic attempt to save me, but let me warn you. Stay away from me, stay out of my way and I will do the same. So long as you don't appreciate blacks, I don't appreciate you either and oh, your umbrella" I threw the umbrella on his face and walked out, full of burning questions and pain.

Don't asky why, but I found myself staring at a bunch of black kids, the same kids who had asked em to join them. "Bête Noire" I heard a deep voice say and I turned, to see Andrew smiling at me. I closed my eyes and went on my knees "I need to get into fake self proclaimed bliss"  he frowned "No" he said and I turned to face him "What?" I asked "You heard me, no. I won't let you so go away" and I watched him take a drink.

I felt angry kneeling down so I got up and walked up to him "Is it because you've never felt like the world is giving up on you?! It's it because you are not constantly reminded of my oh-not-so-cool colour?!" I asked as the other people got up "That night, I got you guys. I felt the loneliness you all felt which was pulled me closer but fear? It got the best part of me but not anymore"

"So is that supposed to make me give you a drink?" Andrew asked and I sighed "Yes, and you will" I said, awed at my confidence as I dragged the glass out of his hand, chugging down the drink as I felt my throat burn "It burns for the first time, and you just drank Vodka" he smirked as a chair was brought for me. I snatched a bottle and started drinking it "Hey! Wait now, why the hell you drinking like that?!"

"To ease the pain" I replied and he let go of the bottle, allowing me to let my pain fade away, with every drink I took, drowning myself in a fake self proclaimed bliss even if I knew deep down, it wouldn't last. "Whites are so crazy! Who do they think they are?!" I yelled, feeling lightheaded, obviously drunk.

"You are drunk Bête Noire" Andrew said smirking at me "You!" I said pointing at him "You! Why do you call me that thing?" I asked again, biting my lips "What thing are you talking about?" And I groaned "Pretender! What was it again? Better, no, be it, no bête... I don't know! But I don't like it!" Stomping my foot on the ground to emphasis my point, I watched him chuckle and I noticed his dimples "You have them" I said in a low voice and leaned in

"Why are you so handsome? I hate the way your lips look like when you smirk. No, I love it! Don't tell Andrew! He calls me weird names!" He smiled "Of course not, anything else you want to tell me?" He asked, also leaning in and I couldn't help but stare at his lips "To kiss..." I let my voice trail off and placed my hands on his lips "To kiss you" I said and giggled, his eyes darkening "Then do it Bête Noire" he said huskily and his lips were too close, what could I do?