Chapter Three- Part Three

This is how I envision Anna, she will be revealed soon enough!

"Here I come" I said and quietly jumped down. That was it, I would die but I opened my eyes and saw Andrew laughing at me "You look so cute doing that shit! Let's go!" He said and he dragged me, not acting like he just called me cute.

In was panting by the time we reached "Hey guys!" I said and sat down "Those white kids sure do get on my nerves! I'm gonna kill one one day!" I heard a gruff voice say as I turned around with the rest. A huge boy huffed as he took a chair, took a cigar and started smoking out all his anger.

I had come to learn that drinking washed out one's pain, it makes one feel so alive and peaceful a d for that moment, you forget your problems. 'What will your mum say' a voice asked me and I felt uneasy 'She'll tell her it was fate'another said and I grew confused 'But its bad!' The first one shouted and I felt my head spinning "Bête Noire!" Andrew yelled as I shaked violently and suddenly regained myself.

"You okay?" A girl whose name I came to realize was Anna asked as she poured me a glass of liquor "Drink up" she said, passing me the glass "Huh?" She frowned "I said drink!" And I picked up the glass, drinking "Not that way. If you want to drink liquor, not too fast anddefinitely not too slow. Not like those rich kids but definitely not like a hobo" I nodded as she poured me another glass "Now drink"

Picking up the glass, I inhaled the scent and drank it and there was claps "Well done, though not the best. Come with me".

" Where are we?" I asked but got no reply as I watched her push open a door. "Wow" I whispered as she eld me inside. It was like a gym but more like where they fought, training, it was obvious. She brought out her phone and played 'Been calling' by Maleek Berry, a Nigerian musician

"Are you?" She nodded and I smiled at her. She grew something at me, something they used for boxing but I didn't know the name so I called it punch "Fight with me"

How could I fight? I didn't even know how to kick someone "I'll teach you" and we went into action. The first few times, I managed to dodge her blows but soon, she had me on the ground "You duck well, but you need to learn how to fight, not always ducking! Form the top!" And I learnt some basic boxing skill and that when boxing, the thumb must be out.

I sat on the bench in the room, drinking water when Ana walked up to me "Andrew's looking for you. Shower and get ready, tommorow, after your school, when we meet up, meet me here".

"Did you have fun?" Andrew asked as he brought a ladder to take me up to my roomb"Yes, I did have a lot of fun. Thank you" he smiled at me "Till tommorow" he said and allowed me to climb up the window to my room and before he left, waved at me and left me to fall asleep with a smile.

I woke up the next morning feeling happy with myself as I had a quick bathe, wearing a gown with sandals, no time for makeup. "Goodmorning aunt" I said and Aunty Jennifer smiled at me, passing me my food. I glanced at Darcey who was so engrossed in her phone "Darcey, phone down" aunty Jennifer warned as she walked away

"So, how did you enjoy your food play yesterday?" "Yo say I was happy was an understatement but I wasn't so hyper about it. You know why?" I asked, chin higher as my voice grew louder. Darcey raised a brow "You can do better than right? Because that was lame" I said "Aunty, I am leaving!" I announced and walked away.

I was walking peacefully when I heard horns "Iniovosa! Get in!" Emily yelled through her blaring music. Emily was one of the Nowhere Boys, yep, they were called Nowhere Boys by Ana and Andrew.

"So, enjoyed your lesson?" Emily asked as she parked her car and we got down. "Yes, it was cool" she nodded "Stick with me till they arrive, the rest" and I wondered why I never noticed them in school before. "Its because we are heard and not seen, makes us mysterious. I don't mean we are invisible, we just don't like drama like your Darcey"

We walked in together "Emily, Bête Noire" Andrew said as he walked up to us "The rest?", Andrew pointed at them as they walked in. I noticed they all acted like a big family,and I now knew their names. The girl who asks who I was the first time I met them was Lupita, the huge boy was Alexando, short Alex, Ana, Emily, Andrew and Daniel. " Hey black girl" "Hey Alex" I replied and he nodded "Let's go" and Daniel turned to face me "Stick with us, we stick with you".

I entered my first class with Alex and I wonder why I never saw him in class, but pushed it away. " Backseat" he said as we sat together. I got intense stares, but they were all too scared of Alex to pick on me. Class went on pretty well, Alex was funny when he warms up to you and I forced myself not yo laugh so as to not draw attention.

After first class, I walked up to my locker yo pick put my book when I saw Théo "Iniovosa, can we talk?" "No" I said and began to walk away "Ini" he pleaded and I turned to face him "I don't appreciation your presence Théo, leave me alone" he nodded "Fine. I won't be held responsible for what will happen next to you" and he walked away. I wondered what he meant, but shrugged it off as I walked to my next class, which didn't have nay of the Nowhere Boys.

I felt a paper hit my head and I opened it and saw a note 'Just because you hang out with a bunch of black douches, doesn't mean you are free. You are still a worthless, empty, conceited black ugly girl' They were right, I still will be me. Tears filled my eyes and I felt lighthearted, my stomach not giving me any rest "Miss, can I be excused?" I asked, scare of how my voice came out, but she noticed "You can visit the nurse if you can" and I slowly left the class, ignoring the snickers and nasty comments

I sat on the floor of the toilet, crying out my heart. What made me think hanging out with a group of black kids, I was no longer worthless? My stomach kept in twisting and churning and more tears fell down my eyes. I tried getting up but failed miserably due to the sharp pain I felt in my stomach. I bit my lip to avoids screaming as I slowly got up and made my way to my locker to drop my notes.

"Don't turn around but you are stained" a deep voice I knew too well said "Stained?" I asked as I felt his hot breathe on my neck "Yes, as in your blood Bête Noire" I was embarrassed beyond repair and he chuckled, as I quickly turned back, breathing heavily as I noticed our proximity and I saw his eyes flicker to my lips and I bit my lip as I stared at his eyes, his brown eyes "Bête Noire" he said raspily "W... What?" "Don't do that" "What?" "Nothing. Come, let me give you something to wear" and gave me his jacket to tie around my waist as we left.

Hiya! How was this chapter? Okay, quick question: What do you think they are up to? What did Théo mean? Lying or not?

And if this chapter deserves it, and because you want me happy, then, vote, press that little orange button and also comment a lotta, and share if I deserve the reads!

Bye lovelies!