10

Sorry it's been so long.
I'm not in the best mental state rn. I know it's not an excuse but it's all we have for now.
I'm also starting a new Creek story because I'm trash 👌👌

Jer

First period was a mess, as was the rest of school. I had biology last and Michael was in my class so that was okay.

Miss Beck called us into our new seating plan. I was with Michael and sat behind Christine. Which meant I got to work with her when we did projects. I don't know if this is a blessing or a curse.

Michael hid the front of his bag under his feet and glanced down at mine.

"Dude, what are you staring at?"

"Oh, uh no-nothing." He blushed heavily.

Weird.

"So uh- anyways, You coming over. I got some weed and level 9."

"Sure, are you sure we wont get caught?"

He looked at me. His eyes looked weird and such a nice gray and very pretty maybe no i hope not ahhaagha oh.

"Boys! Are you t a l k i n g !!!???!?!"

"N-um no Ms Beck."

"Pfft what a suck up." "Dude, isn't that the teacher-kid's boyfriend?" "So their suck up fags?" "More like sucking each other off."

M

Jeremy's bag. Jeremy's bag oh my fucking god help. I'm gonna die.

I got some weed from a dealer I met in middle school. I saw him on the street corner. He took me to his pot garden and then sold me some realll cheap.

I mean most people just deal theirs from other dealers but this guy grows his own.

The end bell rang and as I got up, I felt someone push me forwards, my books fell everywhere and I heard the sickening crack of my glasses.

I heared shoes shuffling towards me as I sat up. It was Jeremy and Ms Beck.

"Oh my gosh, Michael are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Ms Beck helped me up.

"You've got a cut on your cheek. What happened?"

"Oh. I tri-tripped. Silly me haha."

"Well okay. Hurry home, your Dads'll be worried. You know Evan, always worrying."

"Haha yeahhh."

We left the classroom heads down and straight to my car. I mean it's better than the bus that's for sure.

"Dude, why'd you cover for those douchebags?"

"Je les déteste tellement putain. Fils de chiennes."

"Dude, me no hablo le frickityfrackity Français."

I giggled like a thirteen year old girl. I am completely utterly head over heels for that blue eyed boy.

"What?"

"Frickityfrackity."

We both held our laughs in for a second. I sniggered and we went into a full on laugh attack.

I started driving the short distance. We got back to an empty house. I grabbed left over pizza from the fridge and ran down the basement stairs. Jeremy was setting up the game.

I grabbed some crystal pepsi from my mini fridge and a baggie from under my bed.

Jeremy smiled so wide.

Goddamnit that boy is cute.