Submit

Bruce

I knew Jason always had a dark side and could get mad and threw a tantrum. But I never new he would even go this far. Go as far as yelling at Damian.

True they can get into some petty fights and stuff but given the state Damian is in now he shouldn't have blow up like he did.

So I decided to let the teen titans take Robin back to the tower while I when to see what's up with Jason.

I found him in abandoned where house in-fact the same where houses that... Joker...

"You know this place..." he said the moment I set foot on the rubble.

"I am not going to apologize." He just stood there looking at the distance.

"Don't you think you where a little harsh? I mean you called the kid a mistake. You have to understand that I love all of you equally." I argued.

He spun around. "Well when you look at the facts he is. If Talia hadn't drugged You that one night Damian who isn't be here! He wouldn't..." there was a crack in his voice. Also set as if he was crying. But he still gritted his teeth.

"Yes but a life is still alive and Damian didn't know where he is. Who he is. He lost his memory, and you just go calling him a murderer!" I raised my voice. I only do when if needed, and nice cop wasn't getting anywhere.

"Well we all know his past. You can't deny the high chance that he will not his full memory back. What if he goes back to Talia. Then he will be an enemy and are you ready to right him?"

He had a good point. We can't tell what will happen win Damian.

"But.."

"But what!!"

"I know he's good. On the inside."

"Typical Dick. Always doing the good in things that isn't there."

I was ready to go at him but restrained myself. Weather he likes it or not. We are family, me, him and Damian.

"Just tell me why you blew up at him. That's all I want to know." I said in a hashed voice. Only loud enough to be heard by him.

"It's just that You spent was so rushed to get Damian back but yet he didn't noting to avenge my death."

I saw the look on his face change. From an angered, eyes narrowed, crinkled noise to a look of sadness.

Submission...
Submission to the truth...
To his feelings...

"It's not like I am not your son." He whispered.

My parenting in stinks kicked in and I rushed to him wrapping my arms around him.

He was crying. Something he hasn't done in a very long time.

He squeezed me tight.

These are the moments I treasure the most.
Being able to be here for my children.

When they learn to put down their walls and know it's ok to cry once in awhile. To let go and know they will always have a home with me. With the Gotham knights.

One tear rolled down my cheek as I held my son.

Beast boy

On the way back threw the portal I got an idea.

"What if we show Robin picks of stuff he will get his memory! Just like in gravity falls when they erased Stan's mind to get rid of Bill!"

"Who to get rid of what now?" Jamie turned to me.