Tranning (part 4)

Robin

For the first time i couldn't bring myself to glare at Dick. I know shocking. But... my mind was on other things.

I ran out of the room and down the hall to Raven's room.

I couldn't see anything. Then Titus ran in. He went on the other side of the bed. I followed him. He lied down and something was stroking his fur. A light sobbing could be heard and I knew some one was in here most likely raven.

But I don't see anything. There was sufficient lighting coming into the door that I could make out most of the things in the room.

Was she... invisible? I had no knowledge of this. Just another thing to add... No! No! Don't think Like that.

Suddenly I could see raven. She had her hold up and from my angle I couldn't see her face.

I sat down beside her.

I couldn't bing myself to look her in the eyes but I knew I had to make the first move.

Raven

"Raven... what you heard..." He paused. "I have no excuse to why I would say a thing like that... I simply spoke my mind In the heat of the moment."

I don't see how this is supposed to be helping. Right now all he is doing is confirming confirming  that he meant what he said. He isn't denying it.

Out of all the things I want to say.. to tell him all that Came our was, "yeah."

Robin

There where million ways this could go wrong or have me end up probably dead. But one way this doesn't end up bloody is if I speak form what little heart I have.

"But that's only one small part of what I think. A tiny fraction of a fraction of what I think of you. I will always put down the facts. It's who I am. It was how I was raised..." i paused and exhaled running my hand though his hair.

I need to think. But it's hard to do that with this feeling in my chest. It was like my body was being ripped in two.

My gut sank as my heart rose and my mind stayed completely numbed and dysfunctional.

"Raven..." I turned to face her, "I am not good with talking about my feelings let alone interpreting them."  That's for she. "But I want you to know that I think of you as a weapon. That was what Dick had gathered and honestly he has a right to accuse me of that though because I haven't been open with most people."

I gave a look  expecting her to say something. But She was stunned. I have no idea how to react to this.

I hung his head low waiting for some punishment or beating or yelling so some kind. In that moment I let myself be venerable that.

I don't know why but I want her approval . I never need anyone's approval before. I just did what I wanted. But with raven I- I don't know.

I Completely open. I would accept any punishment. I was telling the truth. Here really is no excuse. You can't take back things from the past. You have to live with the consequences and move on.

Raven

Suddenly I was speaking without even knowing.

My heart took control and my mind was left to playing catch-up.

"I guess I know how you feel." I started. "Its not easy for me to open because i didn't have The most glamorous past and I guess that left some wounds."

"Your afraid of getting hurt." I looked up into his eyes. They where so focused... focused on me.

"Yeah."

"Raven... I want you to know that I think of you more than just some weapon. I don't even see you as that. In the moment I was caught up in thinking about power and greed and winning. Dick was right. But you are way more to me. Your more than a...." he trailed off.

At That this point I could tell he was lost in thought that he was going on and not speaking from his head but form his heart.

"You are there for me. For everyone. You have my back, you heal me, you make me..." he glanced up at me, "whole."

I have no idea how to réponde to that. But one thing for sure was that I was blushing. My whole body was hot. My heart beat quickened and my chest tightened as my heart pounded in my ears.

"I think of you as some powerhouse weapon. Yes. Because your strong. You don't have to depend on anyone for you happiness, you make it. You know when to have fun and when to get serious. You hide away your feelings because you want to protect people form you. You are not some heartless demon that most make you out to be. Truth is your heart is bigger than anyone else's.  You love to much and you hate to see people you care about get hurt." 

He took of his mask and put his hand on mine. Then he said it. Those three words. "I love you."

My whole body went numb and I blacked out for a second.

Then he repeated it. "I love you Raven."