Part 5 - In The Bedroom

Before I write this I just want to say thank you very much for reading my story!:D                                                         Your feedback means a lot so if you could leave a comment that would be much appreciated<3                             *Warning Contains Sexual Content*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a long moment of awkward silence until Biddy finally spoke;

''Well, I suppose there really isn't any option. So Cel for this one time Amber can sleep in your bedroom, no funny business!'' I suppressed a giggle as Cel sighed and reassured his Mother. After a couple more minutes Cel and I headed upstairs.

''Right so that's my room and that's the bathroom'' He pointed at two different rooms and I nodded my head.

''Right so urmmmm where will I be sleeping?'' Cel looked confused.

''In my bedroom?'' I laughed.

''Yeah I know that but where in your bedroom?'' I took another look into his bedroom and it looked pretty small.

''Oh right, in my bed'' My heart suddenly picked up pace. I had met Cel a few hours ago and now we were sleeping in the same bed?! I felt a tingling sensation wash through me. It felt nice.

''Oh haha! I knew that'' I tried to make myself sound confident but I'd never sounded so nervous. Cel looked concerned.

''Hey you are alright with that aren't you?'' I nodded eagerly, maybe to eagery.

''Oh yes, definitely, sure'' Cel slowly nodded and made his way into his bedroom. I followed. With a shock I realized I hadn't got anything to wear in bed.

''Cel I don't have any pajamas'' He laughed and chucked me a big T-Shirt and some boxer shorts.

''Put those on'' He winked. I blushed and walked into the bathroom to change. After I had changed I looked in Cels floor length mirror and laughed. I looked ridiculous in an over size T-Shirt and boxer shorts. I messed my hair up slightly to complete the look and headed to Cels bedroom. I wasn't wearing a bra because I can't sleep while wearing one. I hoped Cel didn't notice. I opened the door and noticed he was sat up against the back of his bed. Shirtless. I felt that tingling sensation again.

''Hey Amber, awwww you look cute'' I blushed a deep red.

''No I don't...'' He patted the bed next to him and I slowly came over and sat next to him. I felt awkward so I said;

''Sooooo.....'' Cel joined me;

''Sooooo.....'' I laughed at him mocking me and playfully hit him with my pillow. I was thankful this was a double bed. He hit me back and before I knew it, it was a full on pillow fight. I was giggling like an idiot and Cel was clearly winning. I hit him really hard one more time and he fell on the bed and I fell on top of him. We were both in fits of giggles. I was laughing so much it took me a while to realize I was lying on top of Cel. Both my bra less boobs pushing against his chest. After a while we stopped giggling and it became awkward. Cel pushed himself up to my ear and whispered;

''I like you better without a bra on'' Oh my god. He knew. Suddenly I felt a wave of warmth wash through me followed by a strong tingling sensation mainly in my crotch area. I was breathing heavily and I looked straight into his eyes. For a few minutes we were just layed there staring at each other, when suddenly Cel started nibbling on my neck. It felt so good. I was still on top of him but he quickly turned me over so he was on top. He sucked at a point just under my jaw bone and I let out an involuntary moan. I felt him smile against me.

''Looks like I found your sweet spot baby'' I couldn't help but get turned on by this. Our bodies pressing together felt incredible. I could feel the hot heat radiating of Cels bare chest; a thin piece of fabric seperating our bodies. He continued to kiss and nibble on my neck. I leaned my head back to give him more access.

''Cel.... don't stop'' He smiled again.

''Wasn't planning on it'' Immediately his lips began lowering themselves and he was kissing me chest and getting lower.... his hand suddenly touched the bottom of my over sized T-Shirt and entered. He grazed his hand over my stomach making his way up, I felt his hand touch the bottom of my boob and I let out another moan. He grabbed my boob more aggressively and things were heating up. With his other hand he tugged on the bottom of my T-Shirt again. I realized he wanted me to take it off. I hesitated slightly but then happily obliged. I saw Cels eyes widen as he took in my bare chest. He licked his lips. We looked each other straight in the eye and he began kissing me. The kiss was getting deeper and deeper and our bodies were getting closer and closer.

''This is amazing'' I said, my lips still against his.

''I know'' He said with his lips against mine. For the first time I heard him let out a little moan which turned me on even more. His right hand lowered and landed on my crotch. I let out a little gasp. There was only a very thin piece of fabric separating our skins. He pushed his hand harder onto it and I let out another moan. He nibbled on my sweet spot again. I pulled him closer wanting more. I could feel his hard erection on my thigh and thought he was teasing me. Suddenly I felt him pull my boxer shorts down and everything became more real. I wanted him I really did. But not right now. We just met and that wouldn't be right.

''Cel..?'' He tensed;

''What's wrong are you okay?'' I smiled sweetly;

''Yeah I'm fine it's just that..... c-can we wait?'' He smiled down at me;

''Yeah sure don't worry about it'' I hugged him tight, realizing I was still topless. I pulled away embarrassed and said;

''Oh urrr sorry, ummm do you know where my T-Shirts gone?'' He laughed at me;

''Yeah it's here'' He chucked it at me and I quickly slipped it on;

''Thanks'' he nodded. There was a moment of awkward silence and I said;

''I'm sorry Cel'' 

''No noooo don't be. You weren't ready and that's absolutely fine'' Awwww I did love Cel. I gave him another hug. I noticed I was actually really tired.

''Hey Cel you mind if we go to sleep?'' He shook his head.

''Not at all'' I snuggled down into Cels warm comfy bed and closed my eyes. I felt Cels warm arm around my arms and smiled;

''Thanks Cel, that feels nice'' He tightened his grip and moved his body closer;

''I'm glad'' For the next few minutes I closed my eyes happily next to Cel. Eventually I fell into the solt silk of sleep, warm in Ceallachs arms.