Blessed With A Curse

*Cas's POV*

"Faggot! Say something!" Allistair says. A fist comes flying at my cheek and then I feel the pain. Punch after punch after punch, but I stay silent. "Hey! I said, say something!" I say nothing. I know I deserve it. I mean, I'm a useless fag, right?

He hits me a few more times. "You're a failure. You fucking fag." Allistair says as he punches me in the stomach. I guess he gets tired of trying to make me talk because drops me, then curb stomps me and walks away.

I just lay there in pain, waiting. I know someone will find me and I don't have any energy left.

I lay there and the final bell rings. It takes a few minutes until Meg finds me. Meg is basically my only friend. She helps me to the school nurse.

"Allistair?" Meg asks. "Yeah" I mumble.

We reached the nurse's office. "Meg you can go now." The nurse says. After Meg left the nurse bandaged me up. "Okay, you can go home now."

I walk home and dread what's coming.

My dad isn't home yet, but my brothers Lucifer and Michael are. I get home and race to my room, locking my door behind me.

I grab my iPod and put it on shuffle. As I'm doing my homework I hum to Hold On 'Til May and Bulls In The Bronx. I finish my homework and start drawing. I turn on my playlist for when I draw.

I sing as I start drawing,

"Eyes like a car crash. I know I shouldn't look but I can't turn away. Body like a whiplash, salt my wounds but I can't heal the way I feel about you. I watch you like a hawk. I watch you like I'm gonna tear you limb from limb. Will the hunger ever stop? Can we simply starve this sin?"

My drawing is quickly becoming depressing. Nothing unusual. And I ask myself, why am I so messed up? Like, "Ooh what are you drawing?" And then I'd be like, "Oh you know... Just the usual drawings of possible ways to commit suicide." Lovely.

"That little kiss you stole, it held my heart and soul." I sang quietly.

My mom soon yells up to my siblings and I, telling us it's time for dinner. We all scramble down the steps and sit down.

I quickly eat my food and try to get back to my room before my dad, Michael or Lucifer can "talk" to me.

I'm not fast enough though. "Hey! Get over here boy!" I slowly walk over to my dad, keeping my distance. "Get me a beer." He says from his chair. When I bring him the beer he takes it from me and says, "What took you so long?" Before I can reply a hand meets my face. "Get out of here!" He grumbles.

Good thing he doesn't know that I'm gay.

When I go back to my room I listen to music till I fall asleep. Most people wouldn't think I listen to this music. They think I'm the awkward, quiet, loner, faggot. Which I guess is quite true.

I fall asleep to "Pain" by Hollywood Undead. The goodbye's soothing me to sleep.

AN: This is my first fic and it might suck... Sorry if the chapters are short too...