There Is A Heaven, Let's Keep It A Secret

Dean's POV

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Shit, school. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. The worst part about it is that it's a new school, in the middle of the year.

I was expelled from my last school so we changed to this one. I'm not to worried about myself. It's Sammy I'm worried about. He always makes friends but they end up hurting him.

I get up and get into the shower. When I'm done I grab some food and hear a yell, "Dean hurry up! We're gonna be late!" Oh Sam.

So like every first day of school, we hop in the impala and drive to school. Just making it in time by one minute. When we walk in I feel weird. The lady at the front desk gave me a weird look and the main office already looks creepy.

The lady looks at us and smiles, "Are you the Winchester boys?" I reply with a quick, "Yes Ma'am."

"Castiel! Gabriel!" She yells as two boys walk by. They turn toward us.

"Would you both be dears and show these lovely boys around? They're new here."

"Sure." They reply in unison. She writes us passes so we don't have to go to class.

We split up from there Sam walks away laughing with Gabriel. And I, well I walk away in an awkward silence. I look at this boy. His eyes are beautiful. He's so... Pretty? I think that's the word I should use. Why the fuck do I think he's pretty? I'm not gay!

"Well Dean where do you want to go." He mumbles in a sarcastically excited tone. By the look on his face I can tell that he hates this. "Hey man," I say, "You don't have to show me around if you don't want to. I can just find my way."

"No, it's fine" he replies, "What class do you have first?"

I look at my schedule. "Um... Science."

"Me too..." He says in a dull tone. Great. I guess he doesn't like me already. "Okay well I'll show you where it is then. We'll have to show him our passes..." he replies.

We make our way to the class and then to the gym. We basically hung out in the gym and checked in with the teachers when the class came. We basically had the same schedule. Fun.