I Found Beauty Right Here.

Dean's POV

Yes? Did he just say yes? Holy shit. I'm probably smiling like the devil because I've never been this happy in my life. To make it even better, Cas is starting to smile. Now that is a smile I would die for. I thought.

"What?" said Cas. Shit. Did I say that out loud?

"Uhh..." I replied. Great, Dean, so smooth and intelligent *sarcasm*. "So, how was your weekend?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Good. I just tried to sleep through it. I told my parents I was sick," he said, "How was yours?"

This is complicated. I didn't sleep because I only thought about him. Unless I want to sound like a weirdo, I can't say that. "It was good. I guess...," the bell for first class rang, saving me.

We walked to our first class in silence. We sat down in our normal seats in the back. Neither of us acknowledged the rest of the classes. We talked all throughout them. None of the teachers noticed or cared.

When lunch came, I sat with Cas and his friends. I hadn't really made any friends, except for Cas, so that was fine with me. We sat with this girl named Meg, she seemed pretty cool. There was this guy who was really funny and had a little bit of an accent. His name was Balthazar.

During lunch, Meg brought up something about the movie Titanic. Balthazar started going on about how annoying Celine Dion is, and we just laughed.

I had never actually had friends that were intelligent and had their own opinions. I normally just became friends with dumb jocks because it was easy for me.

The end of the day came faster than normal. I drove him home. Before he got out of the car, I got his number and I kissed his cheek. I drove home to find myself alone. I knew that Sam was hanging out with Gabe because Sam had texted me earlier.

I decided to text Cas.

To Cas:

Hey. What are you doing today?"

xDean

My stomach growled (A/N: don't you hate when that happens and you're with someone?), so I made a peanut butter and fluff sandwich. I hadn't had one of those since before my mom died. She used to make them for me all the time.

From Cas:

Nothing... Why?

-Cas

To Cas:

Well I was wondering if you wanted to go to the park?

xDean

I waited for his reply, tapping on the table. I probably drive people insane with my tapping. Just constantly tapping. Especially when a song is stuck in my head. While I was tapping the beat to Don't Fear The Reaper, I felt my phone vibrate.

From Cas:

Yeah I would love that :)

-Cas

I hopped in my car excitedly and texted him back.

To Cas:

Okay :) I'll come pick you up.

xDean

I drove to his house and picked him up. I wanted to get to know him, so I decided to ask him stuff.

"So Cas, what kind of music do you like?"

"Well.... I listen to alternative-hardcore-metal stuff..... What about you, Dean."

That's easy. "I like Rock and Roll. Umm.. What's you're favourite colour?"

"Green," he said quickly, then looked at me.