•TWO•

Jin

It had been three weeks since Leila and Hoseok were married, and here we all sat again to attend the wedding of Min Yoongi and Park Jimin. The reception was absolutely beautiful. Jimin wore a white tux while Yoongi wore a black one, and their ties were both a pastel blue. It was gorgeous and suited the two so well. They wanted something simple, and if this was their idea of simple then I had no definition of simple. The room was pretty small, and there were less than fifty people.

After the reception, we all moved onto the party venue. The decorations were a white and yellow because the two claimed that yellow was their color, but Namjoon and I always made jokes about it. Namjoon then looked at me and smiled. "Look it's their color Jin." I laughed, and Hoseok glared at us. "Listen, this is their wedding, and you guys need to stop being pricks. This is their time to shine!" He said dramatically as Namjoon and I snickered. Jimin and Yoongi knew the two of us were just joking. At least I hoped they did.

"Ehem. Yoongi's best man speaking here." Namjoon said as he was on the stage. The color yellow suited him really well, and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. "I've known Jimin for a really long time, but I have known Yoongi even longer. I met him as a young music producer, and now here the two of us are owning our own company together. Here he is marrying his wonderful husband, and I couldn't be more proud. I remember the when he came to my apartment after running into Jimin on the street, and his eyes were so bright and excited. He said he had just literally ran into someone while texting Hoseok, and there stood the most beautiful person he had ever seen. Coffee was spilled everywhere because Yoongi had ran into him, but this person had apologized for it. I had never seen Yoongi this excited about anything in my life, so I told him to get this person's number. He said that he already did, and after that Jimin and Yoongi were history." Namjoon made a cheers to Yoongi and Jimin, and came back to reality.

"That was such a nice speech Joon." I said, and Namjoon looked at me and smiled. "Well I am the best man, but thanks Jin." He said.

----------

"So Jin, since you're the oldest, when are you getting married?" Hoseok asked me, and I laughed. "Well, I haven't met the right man for me yet. Until that happens, this finger will not have a ring. Plus, Tae and Kookie haven't even gotten married yet, so what's the point in rushing?" I said, and Jungkook and Taehyung both blushed and looked at each other. " Wellllll, that statement is actually false." My jaw then dropped. "If you tell me that you guys are actually married, I swear I'm killing you both for not inviting your own mother."

"We got married, but since our families aren't really accepting, we married in private."