WAKE UP, REMUS!

"REMUS! WAKE UP MATE!"

Remus' eyes fluttered open and saw all three of his roommates standing over him.

Sirius grinned as he reached down to gently fluff his untidy light brown hair. "Come on Rey, up and at 'em! We've got your uniform all laid out for you and everything."

"And I brought you a couple of muffins from breakfast! No one saw me, so it's okay," Peter said, beaming as he held one out to him. "Come on, we've not long..."

"Yeah, we have to hurry," James said. "You can eat on the way. Minnie gave me a bottle of pumpkin juice to wash down the muffins that no one saw Pete pilfer," he chuckled.

Peter shrugged his shoulders.

"Aww, thanks mates...You guys are the best mates any bloke could possibly have," Remus gushed as he shook his head. "I really don't deserve you lot..."

Sirius frowned and scowled in a millisecond and James was quick to pick up on it.

"Hey Pads, did you hear something?"

"Yeah," Sirius grumbled. "Sounded like a shite-load of hot air..." His crisp London accent enunciating each syllable for emphasis.

"Couldn't be," Peter quipped. "You're the only hothead here!"

Sirius chomped the air in front of the boy's face causing him to yelp and Remus to laugh. And as if on cue, the boys heard a knock on the door. James excused himself to see who the visitor was. He opened the door and looked down into the emerald-colored eyes of Lily Evans. "Good morning, my darling," he cooed as he leaned in the doorway.

She forced a smile. "Good morning Toerag. Is Rey up yet? Minnie's on her way up here! You need to hurry and get him moving!"

Sirius closed the bed curtains and turned to face the pretty girl. "He's getting ready for the day, you know, putting on his pretty face for all of you lovelies...only a few moments more!"

Remus tapped his shoulder through the curtain and Sirius turned around. "Do you think these trousers make my bum look big Siri?"

Sirius cocked his head to the side and pursed his lips as he shook his head thoughtfully. "Nah. You've a great bum for a bloke..."

Lily stuck her head into the room and peered around James. "Honestly...REMUS YOU NEED TO HURRY," she exclaimed. "Minnie's almost here...oh damn."

James stood at attention as he stood aside and allowed the witch to gain entrance to the dorm. "Mister Lupin..."

Remus poked his head through the bed curtains. "Just putting my shoes on, Professor!"

Her brow rose high and her lips pursed as she sucked her cheeks in. "Remember what I told you?"

He nodded as he swallowed hard. "It's still crystal," he said as he slid off the bed, his book bad slung high over his shoulder. "Well, get your things guys," he said as he shook his head. "Seems like I'm always waiting for you three..."

Sirius and James as well as Peter eyed the tall Prefect with mock contempt as he strode past them toward the door.

The boys as well as Lily ran all the way to potions and filed into the classroom just as the bell rang.

"Good of you to come," Professor Slughorn joked. "Take your seats please?"

Sirius raised his hand upon reaching his chair. "Professor, where should we take them?" The Professor eyed the handsome boy out of the corner of his eyes and shook his head.