I Destoryed Her-Tom Hardy

Bella's P.O.V.-
2010:

"Thank you so much for letting me interview you guys today!" The lady said, sitting down in her chair right across from us.

"No problem! I'm super excited about this!" I responded, giving her a wide smile, while glancing at Tom next to me, who had a blank expression on his face.

"So, what was it like filming Inception?" She asked, jumping right into it.

"Not gonna lie, I had a blast filming it. I honestly am still finding it hard to believe that I actually got to work with so many amazing actors, like Tom here." I answered, glancing at Tom again. "Honestly, it was amazing. We got to do some skiing, which was extremely interesting and a blast. We also did some car chase scenes, which was also awesome, and I couldn't have had a better time filming this movie."

"Who was your favourite actor or actress to work with on this film?" She questioned.

"Definitely this guy right here." I motioned to Tom and he gave a smile. "I really enjoyed working with him. He's basically my best friend now."

"Tom, who did you enjoy working with most?"

"I enjoyed working with everyone, but working with Bella was probably my favourite part of the whole thing. She's new to the acting scene, and she's full of energy, which is nice to see, and she's just a fun person to be around." Tom answered. "And, like she said, we've basically become best friends."

2011:

"Today, I have both Tom Hardy and Bella Collins with me, promoting their new movie, Warrior, which is coming to theatres here in the U.S. on September 9." Lindsey said, introducing us. "Thanks for coming." She greeted.

"Thanks for having us." I answered, smiling at her.

"This is the second movie you two have done together, correct?" Lindsey asked.

"Yes. We did Inception together last year." Tom answered.

"What was it like working together again?"

"Loads Of fun, at least for me. I enjoyed working with Tom on Inception, so when I heard that I would be working with him again on this film, I was so excited and I honestly couldn't wait to start filming. He's become my best friend and vice versa, so working together is always a great time."

"What's it like being best friends with each other? Has your relationship changed any, now that you two have had to kiss each other on screen?"

"It's just like every other friendship, ya know? We hang out a lot, and I have become a regular at not only at Tom's house, but also at his ex-wife's house. His son, Louise, loves me and that's amazing. His ex-wife and I have become really good friends as well. But as far as our friendship changing after having to kiss each other on screen, it hasn't. We are professionals, and we don't have a problem when it comes to doing our jobs."

"Tom, what's next for you in your career?"

"If this movie does well, then it's onto another film. I am actually already filming one movie and will be starting a second one coming up here soon." Tom answered.

"Can we expect you two to be in another movie coming up?"

"Oh definitely!" I smiled over at Tom after giving my answer. We both knew.

2012: