I Will Always Love You-Tyler Hoechlin

Tyler's P.O.V.-

"Sorry I'm late. Traffic was nuts today." I said, setting a bouquet of flowers down, before I sat down across from her.

"Happy anniversary darling." I smiled. "Can't believe it. We've been married for 10 years now." I gave a small chuckle, looking down at my wedding ring, before looking back at her.

"Still remember when we first met." I stated, thinking back to the first time I ever saw her.

****

"Hey Tyler, did you hear that we got a new photographer?" One of my team mates, Jason, asked, coming into the locker room.

"No. What happened to George?" I turned and looked at him.

"He's on paternity leave for the rest of the season." He stated.

"Who's the new photographer then?"

"I'm not sure. I heard that she's doing this for her final for school. Guess they think she's good enough to take the photos for the team."

"Wait, it's a girl?"

"Yeah. She's tiny. I saw her in the hallway talking with the coach."

"Tiny?"

"She's small. Not child sized, but she's just barely pushing 5 foot."

"Ah. Well, hopefully she can keep up." I joked, grabbing my water bottle. "See you out there."

"Sure will."

I walked out of the locker room and headed towards the court. I walked over to the chairs and set my bottle down, looking around the gym, spotting a girl holding a camera. She was looking down at it.

I assumed she was looking at some of the photos she took, but I couldn't tell you for sure

I assumed she was looking at some of the photos she took, but I couldn't tell you for sure. She was small, for sure, but she was cute.

She looked up from her camera and looked at me directly. She gave me a small smile and a little wave. I returned it, and watched as she started walking towards me. She stopped in front of me and held her hand out. I shook it and then crossed my arms across my chest, looking down at her. Not in a bad way though. She was just small.

"Hi! I'm Adeline! Most people call me Addy. I'm the new photographer for the team!" She said, super excitedly. You could see the passion in her eyes and her smile.

"Hi. I'm Tyler." I said, introducing myself.

"I know! I've seen you before on TV." She said, giving me a smile, as her cheeks went a little red.

"Have you? What exactly did you see me in?"

"Oh! Well, just that new show Teen Wolf." She avoided looking at me as she said that.