I Am Fire. Watch Me Burn.

I rode on my bike while I could see Ash on hers. Aurora levitating across the sky and Robbie in his charger. I knew I was bringing these people with me on a possible suicide mission yet none of us seem to care.

I after an hour, we reached what looked like an abandoned building. Aurora landed next to me.

"So... what's the plan hot head?" She inquired looking at the building.

"We get in and find a way to get rid of Blackheart for good." I explained eyeing the building myself.

"How do you plan on doing that? You can't use the penance stare on him." Ash pointed out. I groaned. She was right. He has no soul to burn. Robbie wouldn't be able to burn him either.

'Perhaps sending him to hell? Or another dimension?' The demon's voice echoed in my mind. I raised an eyebrow.

"You ok fuego?" Robbie asked. I gave a small nod.

"I think for once the voice in my head said something useful..." Aurora looked at me with a smirk.

"Sending him back to hell or another dimension would work perfect." I did a double take when she made her comment.

"Did you just read my mind?" I asked with a frown. She just smirked. "You did..."

"Hey it's what I do sue me." She responded with a shrug. I rolled my eyes at her.

Robbie then cleared his throat getting our attention.

"I learned a few ticks over the years." He said with a smirk. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Let's just say sending him somewhere else won't be that hard."

"We can blast him there too." Ash suddenly said. We all looked at her as she waved a gun. I smiled knowing we were ready.

I waited in front of a set of doors ready to face the son of the ultimate evil. I sighed softly and walked in.

I stood there only to hear the doors slam behind me.

"Well...I  see you've come to your senses." Damien called from a ledge above me. He jumped down with a dark gleam in his eyes. "You know a soul like yours is rare. Especially for a rider." He said walking up to me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked eyeing him as he started to circle me.

"The lack of vengeance. It's not like you're kind. Even your father was vengeful. Considering my father killed your grandfather." The tone in his voice was somewhat hypnotic. "So are you ready for a contract?"

I rolled my eyes unraveling my chain. My eyes possibly blood red.

"You want my soul so bad, fight me for it." I could feel my skin peeling away as a growl escaped. The pain. Oh the pain. The anger. Everything. This was it. I Kyla Rose Blaze am now fighting for my life.

"Fine then. Have it your way." Damien growled as his eyes blackened with the skeletal features to match. I took the chance to swing my chain around him and throw him across the room. He groaned trying to stand when a gunshot rang out. I turned to see Ash with a gun.

"I don't think so." She called. I noticed Damien suddenly being levitated by a blue energy. I whistled for my bike hoping it was in close range. Thankfully, it sped in giving me the chance to jump and and knock Damien over.

"This is childish." He growled clinging to my bike.

I revved the engine causing flames to appear around him. He growled not phased by the burns. The bike landed running him over as I skidded to a halt. I stared him down as he stood five feet away from me.