twelve

ellie's pov

today i am taking lilly to the beach so she can stop thinking about michael and what he did with veronica, her old best friend. honestly, it's sick.

as soon as i get in the car to go get lilly, i get a dm from one of her internet friends, jack.

jackaverymusic

hey, ellie. you're friends with lillian correct?

yeah, is there something you needed? i know you're one of her internet friends.

are you with her? or do you know where she is. i'm here in arizona and she doesn't know i've come to surprise her. i texted her saying "i wanna fly to arizona and hug you" and she said "i wish you could." i said that her wish is my command. she said i won't, and i said bet. so, here i am.

i'm actually going to pick her up to take her to the beach right now. i can give you the location and you could text her to turn around or something and you be there. i'll take pics. she'll be so surprised.

that would be amazing! thank you so much ellie!

i gave him the location and carried on with picking lilly up.

we arrived at the beach after 20 minutes of driving and jack and i were texting. he was already there, sitting on a bench by some volleyball nets.  i told him once we're walking by the water he could walk behind us and text her.  this was going to be so cute and i know it.

lilly's pov

ellie and i are at the beach and we just started to walk near the water. the sun was setting at the moment, and it was so beautiful. i pulled my phone out to take a picture, and i saw a text that made my heart stop.

jack o lantern

turn around

i turn and see jack and his ramen hair standing with his arms open.  i run to hug him and we stand there for a minute or so.  we sat down and i was so excited i started crying a little. i had my head in my knees, and jack was hugging me still. i heard the camera and knew ellie had taken a picture.

"i can't believe you're actually here jack o lantern." i said hugging him more.

"believe it lills" he said with a smile.

"best day ever" i whisper.