twenty-two

corbyn fell asleep an hour ago, so i finally left "the cave" and grabbed my stuff from daniel's car.  i decided to ask christina about the issue now.

i went through my contacts and found her name. i clicked call and the phone started ringing. i waited about 3 rings and she finally picked up.

"hey lilly, what's up." she said.

"hey christina. i just wanted to know what made you break up with corbyn. he feels as if the distance wasn't the real reason and he didn't want to ask you, because it was too sad for him. he asked me to do it." i said

she sighed and began to speak.

"the distance was only a small part of it. the largest part of the break up was because i felt as if he didn't love me anymore. he doesn't look at me the way he used to. he doesn't talk to me as much as he used to. i feel as though i was being replaced." she explained.

"replaced by who?" i asked

"you" she said bluntly.

"oh my gosh christina. i would never want to split you up. i want you to know that. i have jack anyways. i say worriedly.

"i know that. you're one of my best friends, and i hope it can stay that way, but i know he doesn't love me like he used to. he likes you lilly. all i want is for him to be happy. he'll be happier without me."

"oh c. if he didn't still love you, he wouldn't have been sobbing for 2 1/2 hours. he just fell asleep." i said.

"i think that's just a spur of the moment type of thing. he will be fine soon and i'm sure of that. but lilly, please tell him that i'd like to sort things out. i still want to be friends with him."

"i'll tell him in the morning. thanks for telling me christina." i say.

"thanks for listening" she says.

we say our goodbyes and i hang up. i get ready for bed and fall asleep straight away.