fifteen

jack's pov

it was around 4:30pm the next day, my second day with lilly, and she was currently taking a shower, considering we had just gone to the beach again. 

i walk to the kitchen and see her mom reading a magazine at the counter. i go up to ask her an important question.

"hi, mrs. brady  i wanted to ask you something." i say

"what is it?" she asks setting the magazine down.

"i really, and i mean really, like lilly. i mean obviously, or else i wouldn't be here right now. i wanted to ask you permission to ask her to be my girlfriend?" i say/ask.

"of course jack. thank you for asking. you obviously mean a lot to her." she smiles.

i tell her the plan the boys and i came up with last night and she tells me it will definitely work.

about ten minutes later of sitting on the couch waiting for lilly, she called me to her room so we could watch a movie.

i walked in and she had netflix on her tv ready for me to choose something. i sat next to her and chose to watch the office, even though it wasn't a movie. this show was funny, so she'd like it.

we were about 3 episodes in and she was playing with my hair, not paying attention to the show. i smiled knowing that hopefully by this time tomorrow, she'd be mine.