twenty-nine

lillian's pov

lillian

gonna miss zach:(( +the rest of the boys

👤imzachherron
400k❤️ 200k💬

imzachherron gonna miss you more best friend

seaveydaniel OH MY GOD PICTURE CREDITS HOLY CRAP

username oof. life sux for u man seaveydaniel

seaveydaniel username ur telling me

jackaverymusic hey i was there

jonahmarais i'll miss you too<333

lillian jackaverymusic yes. yes you were. so was jonah, daniel and corbyn.

username2 speaking of, where's corbyn?

lillian username2 couldn't tell ya🤷🏻‍♀️

i was telling the truth, i have no idea where he is. corbyn hasn't been to the house in two days. he had taken all of his bags for tour and left, possibly to stay with a friend. i'm worried, but he obviously doesn't want to speak to me, so i'll just deal with it.

in fact, the boys leave for their first tour stop today, and i don't know if i'll see him at the airport when i drop the other four off. he doesn't want to see me, but i need to talk to him before he goes away for the next few months.

i walk upstairs after eating breakfast and into my room to get ready. i shower and get dressed in record timing; 15 minutes. the drive was going to be long, so i wore athletic shorts and a hoodie.

as i hop off the last two steps, daniel and jack come racing down the stairs, knocking me over when they reach the bottom.

"oh SHIT sorry lillian." jack says, laughing.

daniel and i begin laughing along with him.

"boy, am i gonna miss you guys." i smile

they pull me into a little hug.

"were gonna miss you more."

we all pull away just as jonah and zach reach the bottom step.

"ready to go?" i ask.

"indeed we are, my good friend." jonah says walking out the door, the other three following him, like ducklings following their mother.  i laughed at the mental image and followed them, making sure to lock the door.

————————————————————————

the 1 1/2 hour car ride was filled with sing offs, jokes, and a ton of laughing. these boys are my best friends, and i'm honestly not sure where i'd be if i hadn't met them.

i find a parking spot and help them get their bags out of the car, then walking inside with them. as we get closer to the point i wasn't allowed beyond, i start to feel tears forming in the corners of my eyes.

daniel looks back at me when we stop to say goodbye, and immediately hugs me.

"nooo don't cry lills. you'll see us before you know it." he says, pulling back.

"i know, i know." i stifle a laugh.

"hey guys!" we all hear someone yell.

we all turn around and see him. the fake blonde is walking towards us with a huge smile.

i only frown, and look away.

the next person was jonah, basically my big brother.

"i'm gonna miss you brotha." i say

"i'll miss you MORE." he says, hugging me back.

i give jack and zach a hug, and give them a speech on how much i'll miss them as well, and corbyn is now officially right next to us.

i give him a look, and manage to say a simple "goodbye." and turn to walk away.

someone grabs my arm and spins me around. i'm met with corbyn, pressing his lips to mine. i smile into the kiss and pull away.

"what the hell." i say, laughing

"i'm sorry for avoiding you. i was scared of what you said last week. you knew this whole time that i liked you, and that scared me. so i'm sorry." he says, quickly.

"it's okay corbyn. i was scared too, but i'm glad you're finally speaking to me."

"i'd say that's more than speaking but OKAY." i hear jack laugh

"shut up jack." i say, barely paying attention, while staring into corbyns eyes.

"oh. well okay then LOVEbirds. corbyn we'll wait at the gate for you." daniel says.

corbyn doesn't respond, so they walk away.

"lillian."

"corbyn."

"will you-"

"yes, corbyn. i will be your girlfriend." i giggle.

"wait..how'd you know i wa-"

"i'm smarter than you think, corbitch."

he laughs and we hug, once again.

"we'll see you soon lills."

"soon" i repeat, watching him walk off to find his band mates.