thirty-one

lillian

right now, i'm packing my bags to go on tour with the boys for the remaining time they have. i cannot begin to explain how excited i am to see them, especially corbyn.

daniel and i have been in contact, trying to figure out which show would be the best to start at and how i'm going to surprise him. we've chosen stockholm to be the surprise location and then ill travel with them.

i zip up the last bag and set it by the door, as i will be leaving in an hour. i decide to put my phone on its charger so i'll have enough battery before i leave it, a text from corbyn pops up.

corbitch<3

i miss you so much

aw i miss you more

i wish you could come to a show or two

me too:(
sadly i can't

whyyyy

i'm going back to visit my family while you guys are gonna. i haven't seen them in a long time.

yeah..that's a good point. but i havent seen you in a long time either...

corbyn it's only been a month. i haven't seen them in about 7

yeah i know
i just miss you

we'll see each other soon. i promise bean<3

<3
read 1:30pm

i leave my phone in my room, and go back to the living room to watch tv, just to waste time. 

————————————————————————

(only skipping bc i REALLY don't wanna write the airport stuff)

i have just arrived in stockholm, and my stomach is filled with butterflies.  i'm just 2 hours away from seeing corbyn and the boys again. daniel and i were able to find a flight to get me there before the show.

i see daniel waiting by baggage claim and we hug immediately. i definitely missed his hugs.

"so are you excited?" he asks

"of course. i'm kinda nervous though."

"you have no reason to be. he'll probably shit himself." he laughs, while grabbing my suitcase.

we drive over to the venue, which takes an hour and a half, so we're just in time. the back door was protected by a security guard, who let us through once he saw daniel. we open it, and jack is waiting on the other side. since he and the other boys don't know i'm coming yet, he decides to scream my name in excitement.

before he manages to get the full scream out, i cover his mouth and put my finger to my lips as a signal to be quiet. he nods and i remove my hand. daniel and jack lead me to a room i could stay in until they went on stage.

——————-—————————————————
the boys have been on stage for a little bit now, and being able to watch them perform is amazing. even though i only have the side view. the music to why don't we just begins to play and someone hands me a microphone.

i hear corbyn start to sing,

"cause i'm really really into you..." and i walk on, to duet the next line with him.

"i hope you're really really into me too."

the fans start to scream and he starts looking everywhere. once he sees me, he smiles and runs over. the music stops as he hugs me, and the fans keep screaming.

"i missed you so fucking much." he whispers.

HELLO HI WASSUP i'm sorry this update took FOR FUCKING EVER but i've been v v busy with school and work and those things come before anything else. i'm also coming down w a bad case of writers block, so perhaps suggest things you'd like to see in future updates? it'd help a lot<3