twenty

three months later
*lilly moved to LA so she could be with her best friends, and boyfriend.  she had finished school, so her parents could not say no. she got her own room at the boys' house*

corbitch

hello corbitch

lills. what a nice surprise. it's not like we're two feet away from each other or anything.

i look up at corbyn, who's across the room from me, and flip him off.

fuck you too.

we should have a best friends day. we haven't had one in awhile.

i can't lills. i'm sorry:( christina is flying in today and i'm hanging out with her. she's only here for a few days.

oh. okay. it's fine.

i close the messages app and go on instagram and like jacks recent post. jack has been a little distant lately, but all the boys have to be honest. i'm convinced that it's just their busy schedule.

i get up to go shower and get ready for the day, even if i do end up doing nothing. 

right as i was about to get in the shower, i see a text from my friend emma. she's been an internet friend for a long time, but when i moved to LA, we became best friends in real life.

emma💛

hey! lets go downtown today!

okay! sounds great! what time?

i'll pick you up at 1.

i got changed and since it was noon, i had an hour to kill. i decided to just chill in my room and watch criminal minds.

it was now 1, and emma just pulled into the driveway. i run outside getting into her car

"hey boo boo"
"missed you wife"

we talked the whole ride there and found a good place to eat as soon as we got there. after just sitting and talking about what we missed since the last time we saw each other, we decided to go down to a street carnival we had seen for a bit, and then we ended get coffee. classic.

•lol i'm skipping till after she gets back to the house because i don't know what to write•

lillian

photo opportunity man

👤emmachamberlain
600k❤️

comments disabled

emmachamberlain

wife

👤lillian
40k❤️

comments disabled