Part 1: Run (Chapter I)

Present Day
January 27th, 2015.

"I'm home!!!" I sang, walking into the manor.

Our maid: Claudia was there, and she bowed to me, "welcome back, Master Bang." She said formally.

I couldn't help but smile at her and grab her into a hug, "come on, show some love!" I said enthusiastically.

Claudia was surprised and blushed a little bit. "M-Master Bang?"

"Can you quit it already, Bang?" Cardo ordered. I look at Cardo, and I let go off Claudia.

I teleported behind Cardo and grabbed him in a headlock and noogied his head, "How ya, Cardo?!" I asked playfully.

He manages to flip me onto the floor somehow. He looks at me with crossed arms. "Despite our two year age difference, you manage to be the immature one," says Cardo, sounding unimpressed.

I chuckled at him as I stood up, "and you're still bitter for a fifteen-year-old."

Cardo narrowed his eyes at me, "I'm going upstairs." He said as he left upstairs to go to his room.

"I must go buy groceries," Claudia said, walking towards the door. I teleport in front of her to stop her, which made her jump a little.

"Claudia, let me buy the groceries." I insisted. She looks at me and shakes her head.

"Master Bang, you don't have-"

"I insist, Claudia. And besides, we don't want that pretty face of yours to get wrinkles." I teased.

Claudia blushes a little bit and pouts. "Let's leave the flirting aside." She stated. She gives me a small piece of paper that had a list of groceries.

I looked at the list and shoved it in my pocket, "Got it!" I saluted her and teleported away.

I appeared at the front of a grocery store, and surprisingly no one noticed me. I shrugged to myself and walked in.

I was walking down the aisle to aisle, picking out the items on the list. When I went to the cashier and paid for the groceries.

I made my way towards the exit until a man which brunette, short hair and wore a black suit stood in my way.

"Excuse me, you are Bang De Leon, right?" He asked.

I sigh, thinking he's another fan of the Leon Family since we're the richest in the country. "Yes. Yes, I am. And you are?" I ask.

The man pulled out his wallet and opened it that showed a CIA ID card. "I'm CIA. I need you to come with me." He ordered.

My eyes widen in shock. I tried to teleport away, but it didn't work. So I shoved the man onto the floor and made a run for it.

I heard the man calling for back up on a walky-talky. I kept running and listen to him chasing after me. As I ran out of the store, I saw two other men in black suits run towards me. I shut my eyes and shouted, "TELEPORT, DAMMIT!"

When I opened my eyes, I realize I'm back at the manor. I was standing at the front door.

I inhaled and then exhaled before knocking at the door. Claudia opened the door as she welcomes me in with a smile. "Welcome back, Master Bang."

"Just call me Bang, Claudia," I said as I walked in.

Claudia gave me a worried look on her face, "is there a problem... Bang?" She asked.

I turned around to face her. I smiled at her and gave her the groceries. "Tell Cardo I won't be home for a while."

Before Claudia could open her mouth, I already teleported away.

I appear in front of a small hardware store. I looked around to see if anyone was watching me. Since I'm I saw no one around, I walk in the store. When I went inside, I saw a counter with tools on the walls and workbenches around the room.

"Mr. Carter?!" I shouted. No response. I looked around, and no one was here. I walked towards the back door to see if he was there.

I went inside and saw the African-American cyborg, who was feeding a small blue Slime on his desk.

"Umm... Mr. Carter?" He turned around and saw me. He immediately stood up from his chair.

"Oh. Hello, Bang." He greeted, "and I told you just to call me John."

I look at the small-blue slime as it makes a tiny arm and waves at me. "Anyways, John. I need your help."

"What's the problem?"

"The government is after me."

"What?!" He exclaimed, showing an expression of disbelief, "a little blunt, don't you think?"

"I know, I know. But seriously, it happened." I continue, "I was at the grocery store, and then this guy in a black suit walked up to me, saying he's CIA, and I have to come with him."

John looked around his room, "I don't know what I have to protect you from government authority, but..." he pulls a pistol out of his desk drawer and hands it to me.

I back away, refusing to take the gun. "No, no, no, I'm not gonna kill anyone."

Mechanic shrugged and put the gun back where he found it. He pulls out two batons and hands them to me. "These can release shocks when in impact. The shocks can even take down bears." He explained.

I take the batons and look at them. "You can clip them onto your pants to holster." He said.

I nodded at him in thanks, "thank you, John." He nodded back at me. "No problem.

I started to close my eyes and concentrated, teleporting away.