Part 3, Chapter II

Karmen: Thanks for supporting our franchise! I hope you enjoy part two of part two, chapter three!!!

When we found a motel, we got ourselves a room. When we went inside the room, it looked like your average motel room. I sighed as I laid down on the couch. Allison looks at me, "tired already?" She asked me. I sighed at her and nodded.

"Teleporting is exhausting, ok?" I groaned as I laid down on the couch. I hear Allison sigh as she walked towards the other side of the room where the kitchen is. I heard her looking through the fridge.

"We should buy food," Allison said. I sat up and looked at her.

"You wanna go to a restaurant?" I asked her. She smiled at me and shook her head.

"No, silly." She giggles a bit. "I wanna cook something for you."

"All right." I get up from the couch. "We'll have to walk."

"Great!" Allison smiled. "That means we can talk more." She walked towards me and took my hand. I smile at her as we both left the motel.

As we were walking around town, looking for a grocery store. Allison kept asking me questions about the government being after me.

"I know I use my powers a lot, but getting a bunch of federal agents to my house?" Bang sighed.

"Well, no shit, they were gonna do that." She chuckled, "you have powers."

"Yeah, but just for one person?" Bang sighed. "I'm not even that much of a fighter."

"No wonder your brother keeps kicking your ass." Allison giggles.

I narrow my eyes at her as we went inside a Save On Foods. When we went inside, I just followed Allison as she grabbed ingredients into the shopping cart she got at the entrance. After all that, I ended up paying for everything.

After we left, Allison thought it was a good idea to bring the cart with us. "Y-You should put that back."

Allison just looked at me and pouted. "You should learn to break some rules."

"Hey, I'm the one who's being hunted down by the government!"

At the Motel

When we got back to the motel, we brought the groceries inside the motel room. Allison went to the kitchen to start cooking. I look at her, "Want me to help?"

Allison started laughing when I said that. "Unless you can cook like Claudia—you ain't taking a step into this kitchen."

I sighed then went to sit down on the couch. I turned on the TV. The news was on, and it was showing a super-powered man being taken away by government agents after trying to rob a bank. These types of people are the reason why the rest of us abnormals are demonized by the public.

Later, Allison called me from the kitchen. When I got up and left for the kitchen, I was surprised to see food on the table that looks like you'd find at a five-star restaurant. I was surprised by this.

"Looks good, right?" She asked.

"Y-yeah," I stuttered. I sat down on a chair as I began eating. It tasted terrific, better than what Claudia makes. I looked at Allison and smiled, "this I great."

She looked back at me and smirked as well. She sat down and joined me.

Time passed, and it was almost midnight, and Allison went to bed. I insisted on keeping watch, just in case we were being followed or being watched. I looked out the motel window. Nothing but street lights and lone men walking the streets. I sighed and thought that I was being too paranoid and went off to bed. Until I heard a knock at the door. It could just be the landlord. I walked towards the front door and opened it. There was no one there. I walked out of the motel room to look around to see who rang the doorbell and saw no one. Out of my surprise, I was shoved down the stairs and fell down the steps until I landed on the ground.

I groaned in pain and looked up the stairs to see who shoved me and saw nothing until a man wearing a black trench coat appeared walking down the stairs.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Bang," Said the mystery man. "It's a great honor to meet a De Leon in person, y'know?"

I stood up and threw a punch at the man, but he ends up catching my fist and punching me directly in the face. I fell back to the ground, feeling my nostrils drip blood.

"I'm Agent Camou," the man introduced. I look up at him with anger. "Don't worry. I'll take good care of you." He said before stomping into my head, making my vision turned black.

General Perspective

It was now 7:00 am, and Allison just woke up. She rubbed her eyes and looked around for Bang. "Bang?" She called out. There was no answer. She got out of bed and checked the living room. He was not there. She looked at the front door to see that it was left open. She started to panic. She ran out of the motel room and looked around the area for her boyfriend. But there was no sight of him.