Part 2, Chapter II

"Claudia, I am not crazy!"

"Master Bang, please calm down."

I was pacing back and forth in the living room while Claudia watches me in concern.

"I swear, Claudia. I saw what he did, and I can tell he's capable of getting away from cops with ease. He's like Batman if he had guns and is still a kid!" I shouted.

I heard someone come from the front door. Cardo walked into the living room.

"What's going on?" He asked.

I look to see Cardo looking at us. "Bro, you know about the Black Bandana guy, right?" I asked.

He looks at me and shrugs. "I don't care." He said. "You're getting pretty obsessed."

"Obsessed?!" I shouted out.

"M-Master Bang?" Claudia tried to console me.

I ignored Claudia and looked at my brother.

"There's some kid out there running around and killing people who don't deserve to die," I said to him.

Cardo crossed his arms. "You should stay out of the person's business, Bang. You might get yourself killed." He walked away.

I growled then started to calm down. I walk to my room as I hear Claudia following me.

"Master Bang?" Claudia asked.

I stopped walking and sighed. I turned around to face Claudia.

"Claudia, just call me Bang." I chuckled softly.

Claudia looked at me and nodded. "Ok, Bang... why do you care about the vigilante?" She asked.

I sighed and looked at her. "I feel that I need to stop the kid or else he'll... I don't know." I scratch my head.

Claudia smiled at me softly. "I think you should do it."

I raised a brow at her. "Really?" I asked.

"Don't die, ok? Can't leave Master Ricardo all alone." She said with a smile.

I smiled back at her and put a hand on her shoulder. "If I do die, Cardo won't be alone. He has you."

Claudia blushes a little bit and squirms. "Tha-Thanks..." she said shyly.

I smiled at her again and went up to my room. When I went inside, I closed them locked the door before going to my bed and pulling out a backpack.

I inhaled then exhaled as I put the backpack on.

Time: 12:00am
Location: Downtown Seattle

I was sitting on the ledge of a building. I scanned the area, trying to see anything suspicious.

This part of town is sketchy as hell. No wonder Black Bandana targets this place.

I looked around and saw a masked man creeping up on some teenagers.

I sighed and teleported down and appeared behind the masked man. I took out my baton from my holster and swung it at the masked man's head, knocking him out cold.

Before the teens can turn around to see me; I immediately teleported away on top of a different building.

I looked around and saw Black Bandana kneeling on a ledge. I was surprised that I found him so quickly. I slowly sneak towards him, hoping he doesn't detect me or something.

Black Bandana turned around and threw a baton at me. I immediately dodged the projectile and looked at the masked vigilante.

"Jesus!" I exclaimed.

Black Bandana stood up and faced me. "Who the hell are you?" He questioned.

"The guy who's here to stop you," I answered.

I can see him glaring at me. He then starts charging at me as I get in a fighting stance. Before I could do anything, he grabbed me by the arm and flipped me over and stomped his foot onto my stomach.

Black Bandana grabbed me by the collar and pulled me up. "This is a warning." He warned.

I head butt him directly in the face as he loses his grip on me, I get back on my feet as I kicked him onto the ground.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked him.

"I ain't telling you a damn thing." Black Bandana puts his fists up.

"You think you can just go out and kill whoever looks like a bad guy?!" I questioned.

"That's what you think?" He asked me, "you think I'm just some kid playing executioner?" He pulled out a gun and aimed it at me.

I backed up a little bit when I saw the gun. "Then why are you doing this?" I asked.

Black Bandana lowered the gun. I hear him sigh as he puts the arm back in his holster.

"The Leon Family's death wasn't an accident." He confessed.

I raised a brow in confusion. "Wha-What do you mean?" I asked.

"Someone screwed with the car you were in before the accident." He said.

"How the hell do you-"

"Don't follow me; don't even speak of this to anyone." He drops some weird looking container that shot out smoke, blocking my sight of him.

As the smoke fades away, Black Bandana was already gone.