Dedications and Such

Remember when I wrote the story called "The Boy Who Ordered Steak At Outback Steakhouse On June 26th 2015?"

Well, the main character, Tommy, was based off of my friend Brad.

This book is dedicated to my friend Brad.

I was texting him and I told him what had happened to me, since this story is based off a true one. He said, and I quote, "you should make it into a steamy Fanfiction." I said, "HECK YEAH!"

So, Brad, if you're reading this, this book is dedicated to YOU!

Now, I've never seen a Batman movie or episode in my life (A/N: I have seen some as of now, but when I first wrote this, I hadn't).

BUT, I am somehow still obsessed with the characters. And I know the basics, I think.

So I apologize if any information is wrong or conflicting!

Obviously, I don't own Batman, Harley Quinn, or the Joker. The only one I own is Robin. I own his heart and he owns mine. 💕

(Love you, Robin)

But the Joker is seriously amazing. He's my favorite Batman character.

And when he took me, I was scared, but I secretly knew he wouldn't hurt me. Because he is him and I am me, and he just wouldn't hurt me. I saw it in his eyes.

NO, I AM NOT CHEATING ON ROBIN WITH THE JOKER! Why would you even think that? That's... *cough* ...disgusting! A clown? Haha. Totally not my type.

NO, ROBIN IS NOT CHEATING ON ME WITH BATGIRL! He would never do that! Bless his sweet little heart. 💕

And Batman? He's still single and unwilling to mingle. He's too serious; Robin and I both agree he should have some fun once in a while.

The Joker and Harley Quinn are a thing, and no, I don't approve of their relationship. I think the Joker should find someone new to be with. Harley is too clingy. The Joker is the opposite of clingy.

Robin is a little clingy, by the way, but I love him with 96% of my heart. 💕

ANYWAYS, enough ranting about Batman and Robin and the Joker and Harley Quinn.

Enjoy the story!

-Allison