Chapter 10

"Robin, not here!" I said, giggling as he tickled my sides.

Robin laughed and pulled me closer. "Why not? We're the only ones home. Unless you meant... don't tickle me here?"

"Robin!" I squealed as he spidered his hand across my stomach. I laughed as he pulled me into his arms on the couch.

"Hey, how about I take you for a ride?" Robin said with a grin.

"What do you mean? In the Batmobile?" I asked.

"No, in my motorcycle!" Robin replied with a grin.

"What?"

"Come on!"

I laughed as he pulled me to the garage. "Why are you in such a good mood today?"

Robin stopped abruptly and put his hands on my shoulders. I stared into his eyes as he spoke.

"I'm trying to make the most of your last day here," Robin whispered before he kissed me.

"Okay," I whispered back, unable to think straight. "Hey, by the way, I absolutely love this mansion!"

"Thanks!" Robin said with a laugh. "But it's not mine. It's Batman's."

He pulled me along. "Now, come on! We'll miss the show!"

"What show?" I asked.

"Crap, spoiled the surprise," Robin said with a sigh. He smiled. "That's okay." He hopped on his motorcycle before reaching a hand out to me. "Hop on!"

I grinned as I took Robin's hand. He helped me onto the motorcycle. I sat behind him.

"You might want to hold on," Robin said with a smile.

I played along. "Hold on to what?"

"Hold on to your hot boyfriend!" Robin replied with a grin. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his waist. Before I could react, we took off.

"WOAH!" I yelled as we sped across the streets of Gotham. "This is a wild ride!"

"I'm glad you're finally letting yourself have fun!" Robin shouted. "I've wanted to do this with you since we first kissed!"

"I've never ridden one of these before!" I said loudly. "It's fun, though!"

A little while later, Robin stopped the motorcycle. I got off, and then offered him a hand.

"Thank you, gentlewoman," Robin said with a smirk. I giggled as he took my hand and hopped off the motorcycle.

"You're so cute," I said, bopping his nose.

"He-ey, you can't do that! I'm older than you!" Robin said with a smile as he touched my nose. "Come on, I don't want to miss it!"

AFTER THE SHOW

"That was incredible, Robin!" I marveled. "I loved all the singers and actors and actresses! How much were those tickets?"

"Batman's a millionaire. Don't worry about it," Robin said with a smile as he wrapped an arm around me. We started walking towards his motorcycle slowly.

"I can't believe you'd never seen a Broadway show until today," Robin said with a grin.

"I'm a Floridian," I replied simply. "Do you go to Broadway shows often?"

Robin shook his head. "I haven't been to one in years. Before I became... who I am, I used to go all the time."

"How'd you get recruited in the first place?" I asked.