❧Arirang TV: Interview #1

An interview from Arirang TV just got released!

Click here to watch...

"With us today are our valued idols: BTS Yoongi, Soloists Jessi, CL and HyunA

"With us today are our valued idols: BTS Yoongi, Soloists Jessi, CL and HyunA. Now, you are aware about the rumors regarding you four from 2 months ago attending a press-con, right?" -Arirang

"Yes, we are very well aware of it." -BTS Yoongi nodded.

"Honestly, there was no day that I won't get bombarded with plethoras of questions and e-mails regarding this rumor. Hahaha I feel like an idol who did something unforgivable." -Soloist HyunA added.

"Is there anything else you want to say or confirm or reveal in this interview for the netizens?" -Arirang

"Well, Yoongi and I have discussed about this matter with the other two and have decided that it was about time it went public." -Soloist Jessi inquired.

"You four are having an affair?" -The interviewer joked, making everyone laugh.

"Gross, no." -Soloist CL protested.

"It's like saying I'm not handsome enough, you know." -BTS Yoongi defended.

"Why are you not denying, Yoongi-ah. Haha" -Soloist HyunA lightly hit BTS' Yoongi's arm.

"This'll ruin BTS, you know. Such a disappointment, this punk. Aish." -Soloist CL snickered.

"But anyway, the reason behind the press-con and why we soloists haven't been releasing a comeback recently was because we four were working on the papers for a new entertainment." -Soloist Jessi explained.

"An entertainment?" -Arirang

"We wanted to do something out of our boxes and start a new entertainment. We asked permissions from our managers and well, for some miracle, they agreed about the idea haha" -Soloist HyunA added.

"I thought I was gonna get scolded that day, seriously." -BTS Yoongi shook his head.

"This was actually planned for about a year ago. And since we were busy with our own work, it took longer than expected but yeah, it's here now." -Soloist CL inquired.

"Are you thinking of opening the auditions for the training now?" -Arirang

"It might take after a short while since were still agreeing on what the company's name would be." -BTS Yoongi answered.

"Can we just slap "Yoongi's Gums" as the ent's name? ㅋㅋㅋ" -Soloist HyunA mused.

"This woman." -BTS Yoongi defended.

"Well that's all we could reveal for now since not everything with the entertainment is not finished yet." -Soloist Jessi said.

"Well then, we thank you for your time and the information. That's all for today. We'll see you next time when everything is settled for their new entertainment, ne? This'll be interesting." -Arirang