❧Allkpop (16) || CONFIRMED!!

Fans' Suspicions CONFIRMED!👀: 1

👀: 1.4k || 💬: 1.2k || ❤: 1.3k

----------------------------------------------

Click here to see link...

Regarding the past case about DopeHit Soloist Agustus MC rumored to be dating Trainee Kim Yeona has been confirmed by DopeHit Entertainment Co-CEO Kim HyunA herself!

According to the Co-CEO, the two have been frequently spending their breaks together and are usually seeing each other a lot of times. The staffs and the other trainees have also claimed seeing Soloist Cody and Trainee Yeona holding each other's hands when together.

Confirmation about their relationship has been sent by Min Cody regarding the two of them video-calling each other while he was at New York for a tour.

Click here to watch video...

As to what was going on between the two, both Min Cody and Kim Yeona have confirmed their relationship and said they have, indeed, have been dating for a couple of weeks now.

"He's a really kind guy. I thought he was such a snob and a grump but when I first tried to talk to him, he was like 'Oh hey, you're the one who put my name as your love interest'. I was like, 'What the, he was so straightforward about that!"' Trainee Yeona answered in a short interview.

Soloist Min Cody was defending himself regarding that answer as well. "I didn't mean to scare you, I was just trying to say the truth. I mean, at that time, I saw Taejung was making a move at you so I thought I might have to snatch you before he does."

"How come you were jealous? Taejung-ah was just helping me wipe my sweat. And besides, I wasn't even your love interest in your trainee form!" -Trainee Yeona

"Wipe your sweat, I'm pretty sure you could reach your back and wipe your own sweat instead of asking Taejung. I don't mind Jimseon playing nanny for you, but Taejung is different." Answered an obviously jealous Min Cody.

"Why am I included here, I am innocent." Mused a confused Jimseon.

Although both their schedules are starting to get more hectic especially Soloist Cody's, the two have said that fans don't have to worry about the thought of them breaking up due to busy schedules.

Tell us about your thoughts in the comments section below!

by Jeongguk || 14:40 KST || February 5, 2018

See Also: DopeHit's first group?

----------------------------------------------

Comments:

No internet connection.