❧Arirang TV: Interview #5

"Live on arirang TV! With us today is DopeHit's first soloist Min Cody a

"Live on arirang TV! With us today is DopeHit's first soloist Min Cody a.k.a. Agustus MC."

"So, Min Cody—" -Arirang

"Just Cody or Agustus MC would do." -Soloist Min Cody immediately said.

"Yes, Cody. How does it feel being DopeHit's first soloist and at the same time their first debutant?" -Arirang

"It's weird, actually. Here I was, being rumored to have left the entertainment a few days ago and now they all ate their assumptions." -Soloist Cody huffed.

"So what was the main reason why you were boarding the train with trainee Hiroto and trainer Jimin that day? Netizens also said you didn't go down at the same train station as them and you were carrying your luggage." -Arirang

"I was on my way for filming! These people should stop making assumptions on their own, s̶t̶üc̶k̶s̶c̶h̶e̶i̶βe̶." -Soloist Cody shook his head, clearly disappointed.

The curse at the end was censored.

"Ahaha well, we're here to talk about your album, let's put that rumor in the backseat for now. Your album is named 'That Starry Night, right? Why?" -Arirang

"Such a pretty lame name for a rapper's first album, no? I was actually thinking of an album name that was more swag or something." -Soloist Cody said.

"Then why 'That Starry Night'?" -Arirang

"It's actually something personal but not too much so I guess I'll share it anyway. You see, I had this poem recital when I was about 6? 7? I was in first grade. I was chosen to umm, recite my poem in front of my schoolmates with their parents on foundation night. And well, my parents, my real parents were supposed to attend but they had a car accident on the way to my school." -Soloist Cody explained.

"Ah so that explains the car crashing on your teaser video." -Arirang

"Yes. When they were brought to the hospital, both of them were pronounced dead on arrival." -Soloist Cody nodded, his face turning straight.

"Oh.. Such tragedy for the two of them." -The interviewer shifted awkwardly on her seat, regretting why she let him explain.

"So this album. My first album as soloist. I thought that I should dedicate this to them and the whole lyricized song, it was the poem that I made back then." -Soloist Cody stated.

"It was a great poem, indeed. I mean, coming from a grade one student, it really is unbelievable. What did your teachers say about it?" -Arirang

"Actually I passed something else and not that. They doubted me if I really was the one who composed that poem so they made me compose another one on the spot and they said that the new one turned out better and started calling me 'Genius Min'. -Soloist Cody answered.

"You were so good at composing that they didn't believe you. Speaking of composition, shall we expect that you'd write your next songs' lyrics?" -Arirang

"Well most likely yes, I will." -Soloist Cody nodded.

"That's great to hear! And what about a new album?" -Arirang

"Yah, I just released my first album and you're already asking for another one hahaha" -Soloist Cody grimaced.

"Hahaha but surely, we'll expect great things from you as DopeHit's first soloist. Anything you'd like to say to your current and future fans?" -Arirang

"Will anyone even spare their time to listen to my music? But anyway, if anyone is or will, umm, I could say that I'm grateful for your support, whoever you are. I'll make sure to do what I can. And .... well, that's all." -Soloist Cody said.

"Well, thank you for that interview, Min Cody. We hope to see you again here on arirang TV." -Arirang

"Yeah, danke. But your aircon is actually spewing cold air at me since the interview started." -Soloist Cody stated, eyeing the aircon.

( "danke" — means "thank you" in german )

"For more interviews, tune in on arirang TV!" -Arirang

"Can somebody please put the aircon on 16°."

"Yes thank you, that would be appreciated. So f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ freezing."