❧Allkpop (17) || BACK!!

News about DopeHit Entertainment RELEASEDwith a new information!!👀: 1

with a new information!!
👀: 1.5k || 💬: 1.0k || ❤: 1.4k

----------------------------------------------

Click here to see link...

We had countless rumours regarding the inactive DopeHit Entertainment for the past months but here it is! The said company is back!

DopeHit has posted in their official twitter account, mentioning about a comeback for the company AND for their first solo artist as well! Fans have been asking, indeed, what had happened that resulted to a long hiatus from the entertainment.

An interview from last night's arirang news answered everybody's questions!

"We, We have been busy with our own comebacks" mentioned CEO MYG. "Also, we filed for a company name change. Not that 'DopeHit' isn't good enough—in fact, it's a good one but it probably would've been better if it was DopeShit—but we were working on something that would make the company better."

"As for the name change, we were planning to change it to D.H. Agency. For a couple of times, we discussed with an important person about collaborating and, well, we were very lucky to have been allowed to work with that person." the CEO added.

"And who might that person be? Is that person here with us?" -arirang

Upon the interviewer's mention, fans were taken aback by the person who walked out from the backstage. It was our very own Gong Yoo!

The two of them were interviewed and was followed with another new information that former DopeHit Entertainment, now named D.H. Agency, shall have it's branch of acting.

CEO MYG also included that a new form for aspiring actors who want to join the agency shall be posted soon!

by Jeongguk || 16:01 KST || June 17, 2018

See Also: DopeHit's first group to be released!

----------------------------------------------

Comments:

Please reload page.