❍Trainee #3: Park Haejin

Name: Park Haejin (박해진)Nicknames:•Haji - Haejin's father, Mr

Nicknames:
•Haji - Haejin's father, Mr. Park, always calls her Haji ever since she had her consciousness. She never knew why before but when she asked her father once, she figured out that 'Haji' was supposedly her name but then the nurse on the hospital where she was born mistaken it into haejin and so not wanting to lose the name, her father always calls her Haji; and also her other relatives.
•Jin - Haejin has two older brothers, and so instead of calling her by sweet and pleasant names, they decided to just call her 'Jin'. because for them, when you call a girl by a unisex name, it'll make her look intimidating and tough which Haejin doesn't know. But she's used to be called Jin by her brothers and her other boy best friends.
•Savage Park - her fans, the people in the company, and her co-members calls her Savage Park. why? Because Haejin doesn't talk too often unlike others but when you said something disturbing to her, she will unknowingly spit fire with a taste of sweetness.; the kind of response that would confuse you if you would talk back or not.
Date of Birth: February 14, 1998
Age: 19

Gender: female
Height: 165 cm - 5'4 ft
Weight: 50 kg - 110 lbs

Birthplace: Busan, South Korea
Hometown: Busan, South Korea
Currently Staying In: Seoul, South Korea

Ethnicity: Pure Korean
Nationality: Korean
Languages Spoken:
•korean - fluent
•english - fluent
•japanese - fluent
•chinese - fluent

Family:
•Park Joonhyuk
- father
- 45 y/o
- alive
- 8
•Park Myeonggi
- mother
- 30 y/o
- deceased
- 10
•Park Jaerim
- eldest brother
- 23 y/o
- alive
- 10
•Park Jaesol
- older brother, younger than jaerim
- 22 y/o
- alive
- 10

Personality:
•Tough and Rough - A gorgeous talented individual with a tough and intimidating aura, that's how most of the people that doesn't know her well describes her. Well, this is partly true because haejin is tough and rough and also intimidating to those people that she just met. It's like her first base shield because dude no, she doesn't trust people easily. She has to make sure first if you're worth the while or not. Her father and two brothers taught her so well how to protect herself, both physically and emotionally, so she won't risk her knowledge about it just because she has to.
•A Keen Observer - Haejin may appear to be tough, intimidating, and rough, but she's also a freaking observant. She knows too well how to read people's actions because she was back-stabbed once before. If you saw that she smiled you, that means she likes your personality. But if she's not smiling the whole day, that means you need to get lost.
•Secret Eomma - Well, aside from being a tough woman that she is, Haejin can also be considered as a secret eomma, according to the people inside DopeHit Entertainment. Because no matter how strong she appears to be, she has a soft spot for the people that's younger than her or to those people that she also considers as her second family. She cares secretly.
•Hard Steel - Haejin can be considered as a slightly war-freaked person. If you mess with one of her friends, she will get even in the most classy and sassy way that you could imagine. That even before you think of a comeback, she's already secretly laughing because you didn't got her point right away.
•Ball of Sunshine - haejin's softest spot was only seen by her co-members (soon), and her family. Her fans and the haters rarely sees and captures her softest spot moments because it's either they are in awe because of this side of her, or they can't just keep their eyes on her whenever she's showing her softest side. Why? Because her softest side shows her inner childish personality. She pouts like a child, plays like a child, and all of her emotions are all too visible. This is her side, Haejin's, that she's scared the most. She's scared to be too much exposed because once she showed her softest side to anyone, she feels as if the last piece of cloth that she's wearing has already been removed without her knowing.
•Comfort Eomma - Believe me, Haejin may be a complicated woman but please believe me when I say that once she decided to be a friend or mother to you, she will never leave your side forever. As long as she exists, she will sincerely love you, cherish you, and comfort you whenever you need her.