❧Arirang TV: Interview #2

"Once again we are all here today for another interview with our new entertainment managers, BTS Yoongi, Soloist Jessi, CL and HyunA

"Once again we are all here today for another interview with our new entertainment managers, BTS Yoongi, Soloist Jessi, CL and HyunA." -Arirang.

"Good day to everyone and thank you for coming~" -Soloist HyunA greeted.

"We're going to interview you four today for the positions of each of you in the company. Among you four, who is the CEO of DopeHit Entertainment?" -Arirang.

"That would be Yoongi-ah and Jessi-eonnie." -Soloist HyunA answered.

"Is there any particular reason why? How did you two know each other anyway?" -Arirang

"It was actually back when we filmed for SK Telecom advertisement with the whole BTS members." -Soloist Jessi added.

"I was obviously being outnumbered!" -Soloist Jessi laughed.

"Yeah but you were obviously scaring Jungkook. I mean, whichever way you look at it, your voice was more manly than the poor maknae." -BTS Yoongi stated, laughing as well.

"Yah!" -Soloist Jessie protested.

"I could swear Jungkook almost cried that day." -BTS Yoongi snickered.

"But anyway, kidding aside ( "I wasn't kidding." -BTS Yoongi mumbles. ) we both were having a small chat before the filming. Yoongi was telling me how he wanted to try and produce songs as a soloist and not leave his group at the same time. We were joking around about making our own entertainment that focuses only on hip-hop. I didn't know it'd actually happen." -Soloist Jessi included.

"And as for HyunA and CL?" -Arirang

"Jessi-eonnie asked me to be one of the co-CEOs since we're close friends." -Soloist HyunA answered.

"Ah I see. And how about CL?" -Arirang.

"I'm just actually a mascot here." -Soloist CL joked.

"No she, she's also one of the co-CEOs and was asked by Yoongi." -Soloist Jessi cleared.

"I thought that since CL noona was really popular and already a veteran at this, we should take her as well." -BTS Yoongi added.

"I'm not a veteran." -Soloist CL commented.

"What did BTS say about this when they found out?" -Arirang.

"Let us not remember that. It was not a very good day for me haha" -BTS Yoongi laughed.

"But there is no denying that surely all four of you are fit for the tasks as CEOs and co-CEOs. What should the people who are going to audition for your entertainment know and expect when applying to DopeHit?" -Arirang

"Well there is also no denying that we have a very nice building." -Soloist HyunA inquired.

" -Soloist HyunA inquired

"And expensive too." -Soloist CL added.

"Daebak! It is indeed a huge company and looks professional!" -Arirang

"Yeah, that costed us half of our earnings lol" -Soloist CL continued.

"I see. We'll take a further look inside the company after a short break. Stay tuned!" -Arirang.