❧Arirang TV: News #1

Now on arirang TV: "DopeHit trainee rumored to leave the company"

Obviously anyone can tell that each of DopeHit's trainees have been exposed to different fields in the artist industry. And DopeHit does not fail on updating every person following and supporting their entertainment.

We had a dose of trainees Mina, Haejin, Jenny, Yeona and Hiroto in the past days.

But the most raised questions by their fans is:

Where exactly is trainee Min Cody?

Sure, people have spotted him with his co-trainee Hiroto and their trainer Jimin at the train station but the point is, why is he not having any exposures?

Netizens also reported that not only did they see the three at the station, but they noticed that Hiroto and Jimin had parting expressions and actions towards trainee Cody. Those who followed the three also reported that when the two got down at the next three stations, trainee Cody stayed at the train and waved goodbye to the two. Reports also said that Min Cody was carrying a large bag on that day. Since then, Min Cody hasn't been seen entering the DopeHit building.

Does this mean that our Yoongi 2.0 has completely left the company and will now be called DopeHit's first ex-trainee?

Tune in on Arirang TV for more updates.