❍Trainee #5: Kim Yeona

Name: Kim Yeona (김연아; 乙坂イェオナ)Nickname(s):• Mikasa - Yeona's name was supposed to be Mikasa but her mother wanted her to have a korean name but her father insisted on calling her that instead• Yeonnie - This nickname was given to her by her cousin ...

Nickname(s):
Mikasa - Yeona's name was supposed to be Mikasa but her mother wanted her to have a korean name but her father insisted on calling her that instead
• Yeonnie - This nickname was given to her by her cousin who love to mix her name with "eonnie"
• Garconne - A nickname given to her by her relatives meaning "boyish girl" in french that correspods to her boyish attitude
Date of Birth: July 11, 1999
Age: 18

Gender: Female
Height: 163 cm - 5'4"
Weight: 50 kg - 110 lbs

Birthplace: Manila, Philippines
Hometown: Daegu, South Korea
Currently staying in: Seoul, South Korea

Ethnicity: Korean-Japanese-Filipino
Nationality: Korean-Japanese
Languages Spoken:
•Japanese - fluent
•Tagalog - fluent
•English - fluent
•Korean - semi-fluent

Family:
•Otosaka Shun
- Father
- 41 y/o
- Businessman
- Alive
- Unstable
•Kim-Otosaka Haneul
- Mother
- 41 y/o
- Government Employee
- Alive
- Unstable

Personality:
•Boyish - Yeona tends to act unlady-like, speaks like a guy sometimes and usually sits like a boy. Because of this attitude, girls tend to feel uncomfortable around her, including her mother who always scolds her to be more ladylike, but nevertheless, Yeona can act like a proper lady when told to.
•Savage - Though she doesn't seek arguments, she has a lot of opinions about everything and isn't afraid to voice out her opinions which sometimes leads to misunderstandings and arguments. She defends someone or something if she seems it's the right thing and isn't afraid to punch someone for it.
•Weird - She does a lot of excessive expressions and cracks up weird jokes which she only understands. She sometimes also has her world of her own but despite that, her co-trainees find this attitude of hers amusing.
•Sarcastic - Yeona never fails to finds sarcasm in everything and makes remarks about them, usually for the purpose of making others laugh.
•Cheerful - She smiles a lot and laughs a lot, which including to the other co-trainees, is contagious and is amusing to see. She is also childish and immature most of the time.
•Crybaby - Despite her strong and bright personality, inside is a soft shell that she hides from everybody else. She tends to keep her sadness from people and tends to cry a lot when alone.
•Helpful - Yeona won't hesitate to D.E.A.H. ( "drop everything and help" ) someone who seems to obviously need it especially children and the elderly.
•A shoulder - She is willing to listen to anyone who wants to vent about something and will willingly lend a shoulder, an ear and comfort for that person. She is usually called as the "Vault of Secrets" among her co-trainees.
•Detective - Due to being a kpop fangirl ever since Wonder Girls has started, she developed her observation, analization skills and keen eyes when it comes to k-idols' secrets and cameos. With only a few clues, she can comprehend their secrets but keep them to herself and remain silent.
•Forgetful - Yeona was called the "Vault of Secrets" was because even though she knows almost everyone's secret and yet keeps it private, what the other idols/co-trainees don't know is that one of the main reasons why Yeona doesn't scatter them everywhere is because she tends to forget every secret after a few days and remember and forget them through time.