Chapter 20

They started to look for lilly. However they were greeted by lost boys with arrows dipped in dreamshade. Some how they managed to dodge all of the arrows. Until there were none left.
Then carried on with their journey.
A bush started to shake. Regina held her fireball just in case. Than a arrow came flying towards them. With a ruby red end.
Then out of the bush came a little boy. With brown hair and green eyes and ripped and dirty clothes .
"Hello. Are you here to save us like you did when pan was in charge?"
Hook looked at him suspiciously.
"Why did you shoot that arrow at us." Asked Regina in a calming voice.
"I am so sorry about that a thought you were Felix."
Then Emma replied " I have a superpower and not just my magic I can tell when someone is lying."
He started to cry.
"Please I am telling the truth I am only 5 I have been here for months and miss my mummy I have been looking for a way home. Then I saw you I heard rumors about before so went to look for you."
"How did you know that we were here?" Asked hook impatiently.
"I asked you a question now awnser me."
He started to cry agien. Emma stared at hook.
"Well Lilly's here I thought you would be to as you wouldn't leave your child here. I know where she is but three a hunting party so stay close. Oh I should tell you this Felix isn't as powerful as pan was that is why he needs your daughter."
"Hey what's your name kid?" Asked Emma
"Its Daniel." He replied. "But you can call me Danny.
Regina suddenly sat down.
"Regina are you ok?" Asked Emma
Then Emma had a sudden look of realisation
"Oh its your."
Regina nodded and got back up
"Well that instadant happed a long time ago now let's save your child before its to late lead the way then Danny." Said Regina.