Past and Present Colliding

~Jhene~

"Did he really call you my eye candy?" I laughed holding onto Tae.

"Girl yes, let's not forget he wants us to kiss." She laughs. "that could be us, but you playing." Tae smirked.

let me introduce you to Tae heckard, my ex and one of my close friends. You're probably wondering why I never talk about her with Elease or told her about Tae. Me and Tae was on and off up until I got with Elease, I didn't talk to her because of the temptation, but now that she's 'engaged' it's all good.

"Oh shut up, your the one who was in a 'committed' relationship trying to wife me up remember?" I smirked back.

"Could have too, but you met your soul mate." I blushed really hard just thinking about Elease, to say I'm not falling hard, and now we're officially together I'm on cloud 9.

"Yes, I did. She's amazing, I can't wait for you to meet her." I smiled but Tae looked at me sideways.

"What?" I asked confused

"Do you really want me to meet her?" Tae asked

"Um yes, your a close friend why wouldn't I want you to?"

"Hmm let's see, because I'm your ex. You might not have any feelings towards me I still care about you."

"Says the one who cheated." I rolled my eyes.

"And I apologized for that, one day your gonna have to get over that." I shook my head and looked away, then gasp.

What is Elease doing here. "Oh shit." I said, Tae looked at me confused.

"What's wrong?"

"My girlfriend is here."

"Okay?"

"I didn't tell her I was going out."

"Once again, Okay?" Tae annoys me when she does this.

"I told her I was gonna spend some time with my daughter before she leaves." As Elease approached us, the look on her face tells me all.

She's pissed.

"Hey baby." I nervously said.

"Don't hey baby me, where's koko?" Elease asked while folding her arms.

"Her father flight came early so they left, I already know what you're gonna say so we should finish this conversation at your house." I said trying to pull her out the club, but she moved my hand.

"Naw fuck that, who is this?" She pointed to Tae, Tae smirked.

"Oh you aint know boo," Tae smirk and wrapped her arm around my waist tightly. "This me." she smiled as I tried to move her arm.

Elease looked hurt, but soon it turned back to her being pissed. "Really Jhene? You been playing me?"

"What! No! Tae is just joking, she's nothing more than a friend." I pleaded.

"A friend? That's not what you said an hour before," She smirked then got in Elease's face. "How my pussy taste?" She laughed, I saw rage in Elease's eyes.

Next then I know, i saw saw Tae fall to the ground, and Elease on her choking her.

"Stop!" I yelled but she was having it. the bouncer took her out, I looked at Tae pissed.

"What the hell Tae!" I pushed her, she laughed.

"Hey, she needed to know."

"To know what! WE are nothing! I can't believe you!" I stormed out looking for Elease when I saw her, she was fixing her dress talking on the phone crying.