All Of Me...

-Elease-

Beytraled yet again by the one I love...

I'm so stupid, I knew this was just an act. How can Jhene Aiko fall for a girl like me? I'm weak and can't be taken seriuos when it comes to realtionships. When I saw how cozy they came in I just knew something going on. My mind was telling me, she loves you she was just with you she's not cheating. While my heart said naw that bicth cheating, they might as well fuck on the dancefloor since their so close. When I put my hands on that girl I blacked out, I was just so pissed she would be so bold and tell me that she just had my girl in her mouth an hour ago I wanted her dead. When I got home I notice that Jhene left voicemails on my home phone so I listedn to all 10.

Baby...when you get home please call me, I wanna know if you go in safely.

Please call me, there's nothing going on with me and Tae she's just a friend.

Elease, don't do this please. I need you. I want you. I have to have you.

By the fifth messages she was crying....hard.

Elease you didn't even give me a chance to explain...

Answer your phone, I know you're home by now. 

We have something real and you know it, please don't let us be over this?

I deleted them all and cried myself to sleep.

[*]

 "Come on do you really think she was with that girl?" Carried asked as I walked into work, I felt hungover...without even getting drunk. Mornings are usually peaceful, almost like  a fairy tale. The singing birds sing from my window, the sun shining on my face waking me up. But I shoved my covers over my face and screamed into my pillow, because today was different. I don't have Jhene by my side, its her fault but do I blame her? No, why? Because I'm boring at she clearly needs some excitement.  It took everything in me not to call and forgive her, but I'm not getting into another broken relationship.

"E? Where did you just go? You space out." Carrie looked at me worried.

I shook all the thoughts of Jhene out my brain and tried to concentrate on editing this movie. "We talk about everything, she told me she was staying in and I told her I was going out. Yes granted I didn't tell her which club, but when her 'friend' asked her out she should have at least told me she was going out. Think of it like this, what if I wanted to surprise her and Koko and she wasn't there I would have been pissed. Plus you didn't see how hugged up they were." I said looking back at my computer.

Carrie slammed my laptop screen closed and she was clearly pissed. "You fucking up E, you're blocking her out for no reason. Listen for yourself." Carrie took out her phone and I heard the angelic voice one more and almost melted.

"Is Ms. Jhene Aiko in love?" I hear a female say, is she really talking about us on the radio?

"Maybe." She said in her shy voice, I can tell she's smiling hard and blushing. 

"Oh snap, well whoever you are we're letting you know that your girl Jhene Aiko is in love you." The Dj said, I wanted to smile. I wanted to call her up and make up, but my heart won't let me.

"Madly in love with you so heart her out." I rolled my eyes and Carrie stole my phone. 

"What are you doing?" I looked at her strangely, she was texting or scanning my phone. I trust Carrie so I don't try to take it from her...yet.

"I wanna see how many times miss Aiko called you today." and still looks then gasp and glares. "She's called you like 20 times. E, we both know you love her and she clearly loves you. Please just go home tonight and call her, before she leaves and you'll never see her again...." Carrie gives me back my phone and leaves me to my thoughts.